Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage's Hall of Mirrors damage bug

failedtodiet

Damage from clones are extremely low in some case, I've only tested on some weapons, Dread, Daikyu and Telos/prime boltors (maybe because they are projectile based weapons) seem to be affected, hitscan weapons like Latrons, Soma, Sybarises, Kohm ...are working fine. The Astilla seems ok, but too many damage numbers so i can't confirm.

Telos boltor and only Hall of mirrors skill was used in these screenshots, all spawns are brood mother.

isph38m.jpg

Please investigate the problem. Thank you!

I've run into this too, the following weapons I've tested failed to copy any non-base damage mods from Mirage: Arca Plasmor, Corinth (Secondary only), Lenz, Secura Penta, Tonkor, Tysis.  (Basically every AoE and elemental weapon in the game seems affected.)

Edit: After retesting it seems Amprex and Ignis Wraith do work, it was just a quirk of the hits per second being added up for continuous beam weapons that caused me to see abnormally low numbers.

Here's a link to another thread on this issue that has some more details and player data on the HoM glitch in case it helps:

Edited by Ailyene
Retrying tests

I did some more testing based on the OP's ideas...

Dera Vandal, Mutalist Quanta, Rakta Cernos, Hikou Prime, Supra Vandal can be added to the list of weapons that do not function properly.

Full elemental/hitscan weapons Quanta Vandal and Synoid Gammacor still work with the clones so this seems that its not elemental weapons that are broken and instead its more simply all projectile weapons, which include almost all elemental/aoe weapons as well unfortunately.

Anyways, thanks for testing this as well OP!  I feel like this makes a bit more sense now, I could not figure out why some weapons worked and other didn't, hadn't thought it would be projectile mechanics.