Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random image freeze.

QcKillerphil

I downloaded the game yesterday(after almost a year without playing), i had 2 of these crash yesterday..And 1, like 30min ago (after 2h 50min player)...

Everything runs fine and sudenly my screen freeze, audio still work, i can attack, move et kill, but the image itself freeze...

Edit: Here is a replay from my twitch of what happen exactly

https://clips.twitch.tv/GlutenFreeTrustworthyStapleKappaWealth

Spec:

Fx-8350 OC 4.4ghz (water cooled) (never higher than 35degree celcius)

MSi GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X (never higher than 40degree celcius)

16gb ram 1866mhz 

Windows 10 (last update)

Driver Nivida: 390.65

Edit: 30min later, game crashed again..

Edit: 30min later again, game crashed.. Game optimize with GeForce Experience

Edit: 2h later, Low setting from the game, still no crash

Edit: 1 more hour.. it just crash... so every 3hours with the lowest setting the screen freeze and that s it...

Edited by QcKillerphil

It s been 2hours now since the last crash.. everytime looks fine for now...

Edit (5hours late): When out for 30min 2h after that post, reboot my pc, all setting on low, no crash at all, no lag spike nothing..
Will see tomorrow

Edited by QcKillerphil

First game today.
Crashed after 30min playing,, 

I found this: 

I m trying to find where the leaks came from.. it s been 12min now, and now leaks so far.. 

575mb ram usage and 1.3go memory usage

Edit: So after 1hour of test with a clean fresh install of the game, i had some peak at 590ram for 1sec, no FPS drop, 60fps stable and i m now at 1.4go memory usage.
So there is a small leak in the memory.. 

Edited by QcKillerphil

I am getting the same issue, for me it happens at the beginning of missions. The graphics freezes but i can still hear the game continue. I have to close the game and reopen it.

Sometimes the it will be fine for an hour or 2, other times it will keep happening for several missions in a row. last night, for instance, i had it happen 3 times in a row.

The game was running fine until about a week ago and nothing has changed on my side.

Last night i disabled the Multi Threading option in the launcher and all graphic to LOW, with Texture at Medium.. I played 2hours withtout crash.

I m launching the game right now while i m writing this.. so i will see if it s fine or not..

Edit: I stopped 1h ago and no crash, so 4hours session without crash and i was streaming by the same time!

SO, i believe the leak is from the Multi Threading option in the launcher!

Edited by QcKillerphil
Leak from Multi Threading option!

• 4 weeks later...

I been having the same issue where the screen will freeze randomly during a mission or in PoE as in your twitch stream. I have been searching for answers for awhile now. The Multi Threading here was the first time I seen that being suggested, so it gave me a ray of hope. However it did not fix the issue. I unchecked it, loaded the game, and started a mission. The screen froze right after loading into the mission. It appears most people with this problem are useing a GeForce type of card, but mine is an 8gig Radeon RX 480. I have done everything others have suggested with no success. I hope something is found for this sooner then later.

• 1 month later...

i tried multiple things, and it come up that whatever the setting applied to the luncher, the game stops working as soon as your video card is overclocked, when the core frequencie is at his max, so when you want to play just put back your card at default frequence, i did it and i have no crashes anymore, even after 3 hours playing with all settings on in the luncher, and the game itself in ultra

• 1 month later...
On 2018-01-16 at 12:24 PM, QcKillerphil said:

Last night i disabled the Multi Threading option in the launcher and all graphic to LOW, with Texture at Medium.. I played 2hours withtout crash.

I m launching the game right now while i m writing this.. so i will see if it s fine or not..

Edit: I stopped 1h ago and no crash, so 4hours session without crash and i was streaming by the same time!

SO, i believe the leak is from the Multi Threading option in the launcher!

I attempted this with all settings on low with multi threading disabled and it still video freezes on the first mission. 

I've been having this exact issue as well.  Seemingly only after the Beasts of the Sanctuary update.  It doesn't seem to be consistent either; I can go anywhere between 3 and 15 minutes before it freezes, and it doesn't happen every time.