Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How I rate this game after taking a 2 year break.

TomCat86

Archwing system -3 The movement is clunky, the camera views are occasionally blocked by your archwing and the missions are not all that fun.

Crafting system -1 poorly done, should emulate a good crafting system like that of Fallout's and the grind in warframes crafting system is too tedious.

Faction/Focus caps -2 Forcing players to play slower and have unwanted grinds.

Focus Tree +0 Its nice to have the ability to further personalize and level up your operator and warframe. However, the way its done and and the benefits granted are nonsensical. Allow all the skills/passives on all the trees to be freely used when you have invested in them. Also lessen the grind.

Warframes artwork -2 Still old and stretchy clay like. The things that are supposed to be cloth even look like clay.

Mods +2 Lots of new mods to mess around with.

RIvens +0 Rivens are a nice addition but there are not enough ways to get them and they are riddled with RNG mechanics not to mention the riven holding cap..

New Warframes +2 Nice to have some more warframes.

Steam skins player made +3, most of these look better than the default and prime warframe skins.

Platinum sinks. -2 Too many platinum sinks. You can play this game without ever having to spend a dime, simply by using warframe.market but the platinum sinks are everywhere.

Mastery rank -1 Still nothing very meaningful comes from your mastery rank. The things currently granted by mastery rank should already be granted to everyone.

More weapons +5 Tons of new weapons that do not look or feel much like the others.

Third person only -3 Having the option of being able to toggle from third to first and even move the camera more left or right in third person would be a huge improvement.

Mod slots. -2, we used to have more mod slots on our warframes, yes they took the skill mods out and added the skills to the frames themselves but I was one of the people who only used one skill on my warframes anyways so I could buff that skill and frame better, now I am more limited.

Forma polarity system. -1, still need to use another forma on an already formed slot if you wish to change its polarity again.

Quests +4 the quests are definitely entertaining for the most part. Credit where its due.

Bugs -1 still some very annoying, time and resource consuming bugs.

Kavats +2 nice to have some cat companions, the artwork on them is great too.

Conclave +0, didnt try it since being back but as I remember from the past it was extremely laggy and unbalanced. But being as I didnt recently try it, I will leave the score as 0, no change.

So all in all I rate the overall experience a 0. No positive or negative outweighing the other. Basically the same as when I took a break some years ago.

Let me know how you would score it in whatever category's you would wish to address.

29 minutes ago, TomCat86 said:

Third person only -3 Having the option of being able to toggle from third to first and even move the camera more left or right in third person would be a huge improvement.

Can you explain why this would be good? Warframe was never designed to be first person. With all the jumping, rolling and needing to look behind you while doing so, how will this work? Don’t get me wrong, I prefer first person, but some games it just does not work. I feel Warframe is one.

As for the rest, you don’t tell us how long you played for since coming back. Maybe it’s 2 hours. Not enough time to get a full picture. What is your take on the open world, amps and zaws? Fairly important new features that are missed.

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Can you explain why this would be good? Warframe was never designed to be first person. With all the jumping, rolling and needing to look behind you while doing so, how will this work? Don’t get me wrong, I prefer first person, but some games it just does not work. I feel Warframe is one.

As for the rest, you don’t tell us how long you played for since coming back. Maybe it’s 2 hours. Not enough time to get a full picture. What is your take on the open world, amps and zaws? Fairly important new features that are missed.

First person is pretty much my preferred play style as well. It feels more personal and more accurate when shooting, you also dont have yourself blocking your view of targets, warframes capes, nekro primes wingy things, ect. You could actually look up. Some things can even still be done in third person while you have 1st person toggled, like flashy animations for skills, wall climbing, ect. But when I want to take things personal and feel like I am actually in the environment, first person is more immersive. Even the first person bug on warframe feels better than third in my opinion. I would love to do first person with ark wing too. You could tether the camera to center mass and just have it ahead, so when you do somersaults or flips, the camera stays level and doesnt flip or turn, kinda like how it is now, only your warframe is not blocking your view.I played 861 steam hours. I am a heavy gamer and when I play games I do so with a fervor and a passion. But this is just all my personal experience and opinion on these matters. I know others may or may not agree with my suggestions and feelings on these issues. The open world isnt open world, its just a big map. The amps and zaws weren't worth the grind. When I found out you cant even take them a part I pushed it away because I lost interest. I made one part for the starting amp, and when I couldn't swap it on I was disappointed. Its just a system I feel was poorly designed and implemented. Ive been playing for about 3 weeks now since coming back. Severely debating on leaving again.

20 minutes ago, TomCat86 said:

Severely debating on leaving again.

Hey, if you don’t like it, there is not much point carrying on. I basically just play for events and new frames now. The problem is grind: I think you have severely understated it. Everything is grind, most things are RNG effected. Most games with RNG you can do 10 runs and get what you want, or at least something useful. After doing 60 runs to get one thing I kinda gave up. That’s 60 runs, where one single run gave something useful. That to me is excessive, I get that it’s free to play, so there needs to be grind. The problem here: if the grind annoys people they won’t spend money, so in the end the company losses money. (Example: Was going to buy prime access, but felt annoyed with the grind so did not)

The base mechanics of the game (RNG, grind etc) have not been improved in two years. If you hate the grind, there is little point in playing. Based on my experiences lately, I would say the grind is worse (look at things like the Pluto and Sedna bosses).

4 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Hey, if you don’t like it, there is not much point carrying on. I basically just play for events and new frames now. The problem is grind: I think you have severely understated it. Everything is grind, most things are RNG effected. Most games with RNG you can do 10 runs and get what you want, or at least something useful. After doing 60 runs to get one thing I kinda gave up. That’s 60 runs, where one single run gave something useful. That to me is excessive, I get that it’s free to play, so there needs to be grind. The problem here: if the grind annoys people they won’t spend money, so in the end the company losses money. (Example: Was going to buy prime access, but felt annoyed with the grind so did not)

The base mechanics of the game (RNG, grind etc) have not been improved in two years. If you hate the grind, there is little point in playing. Based on my experiences lately, I would say the grind is worse (look at things like the Pluto and Sedna bosses).

I agree with you 100%

19 hours ago, TomCat86 said:

I wouldn't doubt it. Care to elaborate?

Spoiler

It's DE design choices that tilted heavily towards player retention and disregarded everything else, there were a lot of fiascos(e.g., hema, vacuum, ignis w, riven) and controversies. 

Many new frames are just cross matched recycled versions of previous ones, for example nezha-rhino redundancy upon release. Enemies are still very unrefined, no attempt to fix I/O busted difficulties like OHKO environment, perma CC, cheap invisibility. You could call it the stagnation of Warframe as a game(not as a cash cow), however you get plenty of pRNGs, incremental bars to be filled, and login milestones to keep you inside the skinner box. 

And if you didn't know, DE sold themselves to gain publishers in China and became Leyou subsidiary. 

Remember when they chopped Warframe into two pieces with conclave because they want to sweep balancing duty under the rug, they did it again at PoE to hide those excessive recycled grind bars and rng. At this point some players have to tell themselves that they have fun playing WF because of sunk cost fallacy rather than play WF to have fun. 

Perhaps it's a false belief of players from golden age of WF that there is enough sincerity to keep Warframe away from being another bloated mmorpg or pointless incremental clicking game. 

26 minutes ago, Volinus7 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's DE design choices that tilted heavily towards player retention and disregarded everything else, there were a lot of fiascos(e.g., hema, vacuum, ignis w, riven) and controversies(IgnusDei, Fostinator, Void_Glitch). 

Many new frames are just cross matched recycled versions of previous ones, for example nezha-rhino redundancy upon release. Enemies are still very unrefined, no attempt to fix I/O busted difficulties like OHKO environment, perma CC, cheap invisibility. You could call it the stagnation of Warframe as a game(not as a cash cow), however you get plenty of pRNGs, incremental bars to be filled, and login milestones to keep you inside the skinner box. 

And if you didn't know, DE sold themselves to gain publishers in China and became Leyou subsidiary. 

Remember when they chopped Warframe into two pieces with conclave because they want to sweep balancing duty under the rug, they did it again at PoE to hide those excessive recycled grind bars and rng. At this point some players have to tell themselves that they have fun playing WF because of sunk cost fallacy rather than play WF to have fun. 

sunk cost fallacy

True words indeed.

I believe that this has been the major issue with Warframe as a game for years. It has allowed DE to make truely terrible decisions, with little to no consequences. 

Both my partner and I play.  I have been playing for two years straight and she started about when I did and stopped after a month but only recently returned because of PoE and she now enjoys it FAR more than she originally did (she also likes the Relic system which happened in that time, plus many other things).  On the -5 to +5 scale she gave it a +3 which is saying a lot, and I would even give it a +3.5 or even +4 for outright ongoing playability.  I would put down WF for a month here and there and play some other RPG, but when I finish that I always come back to WF and get caught up.  You gotta admit the longevity of this game is pretty epic.  Don't put too much "Need" into it (e.g. need it to be first person, need it to have better controls, etc etc) and try to just enjoy it for the massive project it has become.  When they have "Plains" for all the planets.... WHOA!!  :)

18 hours ago, Volinus7 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's DE design choices that tilted heavily towards player retention and disregarded everything else, there were a lot of fiascos(e.g., hema, vacuum, ignis w, riven) and controversies. 

Perhaps it's a false belief of players from golden age of WF that there is enough sincerity to keep Warframe away from being another bloated mmorpg. 

I can definitely see that unfortunate mess. Warframe has tons of potential too and perhaps thats why we played and or play. The dream of things to come and things to be fixed. (edit) Just saw your hidden comments and all I can say is wow. You were right :/

The point of a rating system is to see how something performs relative to something else. Also to see what the difference between something and whatever the maximum is of the given rating system.

That being said... what is the rating out of? What is this supposed to compare to? If a blind man said the visuals were 0/10, there would be some doubt as to the ability to give a good rating, no?

Not that your review is necessarily right or wrong but it seemed to be based on preference rather than an unbiased review for the game in both the positive and negative aspects of the game.

For example, you prefer first person. This wasn't a first person game when you started so why would you have expected that you change and give it a negative rating on that basis? 

That leads to the next point, about you using an arbitrary scoring system you just made up to review the game, skewing the final score to an unusable output since the given points have no real worth. 

vor 5 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Vagnar:

It's not an FPS. Never has been, never will be. Including that in your score is insanely pointless, and honestly hurts the overall feedback credibility. Just feels like you should be playing a different game.

While you are right, doesn't mean the Game can't evolve and offer the players different camera views which OP pointed out with more left/right shoulder camera positions as well.

FPS typ but not FPS. It's a mix between RPG char view + FPS crossair to aim with. Even in RPG games you can choose different camera positions/Angles. In WF you got 0 options in this directions.

Evolving over time should be normal. But this is DE / WF. Where evolving does not take place. 

The core of the game is a straight 0 or minus. Looking just into the fake improving/upgradeing system, this game is a straight -10. A FAIL. Limited in all regions, wrong placments of trade offs. Fake deepness. It offers nothing new. Others did offer everything before WF but it's ingame movment. Even worse then others did but in a "shiny bling bling" modern way to deflect from it. Mods? They are NOTHING else then in other games Stones/Crystals/Shards/ or what ever name they give them. They add stats and/or side effect. Working with mechanics on the 'unit' or changes it. Hard item content. NOTHING NEW.

To less mod areas, not correct seperated mod areas from other mod typs. Companions got not even an natural weapon area. Not even an Ability mod area same as frames. Just all mods thrown together in a 8 mod slot box and named it companion. Great. Respect for 0 deep thoughts. A joke. Resulting in power transfer to 2 abilities but downgrading other abilities under their own current level of power. WoW. Fail. Reason of getting 1 shoted. Reason why WF got 0 improving ways for the players core content, the Frame it selfe. Sharing FIVE, 5 different mod typs in a 10 slot box named Warframe. Wareframe, Abilities, Auras, Augs and Utility Mods. ALL IN ONE BOX. Lazy. 0 deepthoughts. I wait for the day DE is trying to improve it's fake system and throws all weapons also in one 10 mod slots and call it FrameWeapons. Also every single weapon mod then should TAKE and give something. Trade off hardcore like for the current Ability fake mods. Real name should be "Corrupted Ability mods" every single one is this typ. Fail. 0 improving ways for the Hull. 0. You can't upgrade your "basic" Tier1 hull with a Tier2 hull with higher basic stats. Nope. Fail. Limited in ALL regions. Fake improvments.

No wonder they have no other way to go but creating extrem abilities to straight go invisible. While still getting 1 shoted or die in seconds by poisen / DoT stuff.

This game got 0, zero, nada, null correct improving ways for Frames, Abilities and Companions.

It's a Alpha version with 0 focus of direction to go. Lost in Space <~

Which makes "evolving" in side areas like just adding different player views an "at least". But hell it's lazy DE. Just tweaking dump arround their own failures. Lazy. But ofc need new frames. New content. Which ffs does not solve any of their big game probs but further increase their ToDoList. A shame.

Archwing mechanics are great actually, even more so since you have the option to tone down the pitch and yaw effects (by not activating the experimental flight) - and that wouldn't be necessary if the levels architecture would be a bit less confusing. High speed chases and lots of clutter make the missions quite a bit more difficult to navigate with experimental flight on (when playing on installation tilesets). But you are pretty wrong about movement. It is anything but clunky. So I'd say it deserves at least a +2 (on a scale of -5 to 5, like you seem to use) for the non-regular shapes and the organic feeling AND for the break it offers from the regular missions. The missing points are because AW missions could do with more variety in tilesets and objectives and with an easier to navigate installation tilesets (especially if one doesn't just rushes the objective). And yeah! the reward pools for archwing missions could get a bit of love to.

I think crafting system is good on pretty much all aspects. The weapons and warframes are being built at a fair pace (seeing how we shouldn't just play with Kulstar, Dread and Kittag and use the rest as MR fodder, but actually trying them out properly). 90% of the warframes' components are quite easy to aquire (with the exceptions of Ivara, Octavia Nidus and Harrow, I think). Components themselves are logically split for weapons. The addition of PoE crafts (from raw pats to zaws and amps) makes the crafting even better. So I'mma go and say that, with the weapons getting an attention sweep soon (and with that - hopefully - more viable alternatives for equipment) and also comparing it with pretty much any other crafting system in mmo's, crafting in Warframe is at a +5. I have to tell you though, you're nitpicking like a pro and also that there's Fallout 4 to play for your preferred crafting system or Destiny 2, where you're completely safe from tedious activities like this.

Warframes are a bit too... heavy in their artwork for my liking. I like the clean look of Exal and Mag. There are so many intricate details on some warframes that the final result is a confusing humanoid shape, even more so for the prime variety. Good variety though and it would seem the design follows the specialization (dunno if it was always l. So warframes artwork should get a +3. Hopefully we will - in time - get sleek/simple skins for them.

Factions are great, so +4, especially with the limitations in how many you can align with and how much you can earn per day. The game shouldn't be a rush-through in day one, no matter how much some would like that. Compare them to most factions in ANY game and you still have to put them on top. Maybe some more missions variety in there where the faction conflict gets outlined? :D

While the rest of your categories could see improvements, I'mma just go and comment simply, like you did:

Focus tree - good, meaningfull +4. Some classes are selfish, some are party players - same goes for the ways/focus paths. You are just whining, probably because you didn't understand the meaning of "focus" in "Focus tree".

Mods +5. While it's something good you're still stingy with the grades. Probably because no mods to turn a "god mode" on? :D

Companions are nice. Improving their AI a bit could work though, like a "get out of the fire before you turn into BBQ" improvement. (especially in missions where you spawn in acid and have literally no way of getting the pet out of there).

Forma polarity system is great +4. Hell! Even if the warframe or weapon comes with a polarity I don't want/need, I don't see a problem forma'ing it away. If you buy a car and turn it into a truck you do need to spend more time and money to get it back to being a passanger car, ey? Again, you just want more fast/easy mode so on your next review can properly complain about how you finished everything in 10 hours and the game is boring.

Third person only doesn't need a grade, but you do need a bit of time to think it through. I mean, the only reason you complain about it must be because you're really hoping for some serious seisures from playing a game. Or maybe you can envision throwing some horrible grades at WF for how it feels and playins in 1st person view :D

Mod slots are numerous enough. But then I can understand your desire for more so you can brain-afk better on classes like Ember and Banshee maybe?!. Can't really think of many games outside Guild Wars 1 that were giving you so much freedom in class builds.

Last thing to say would be about platinum sinks. You want a 100% free game with tons of content that the devs will improve and maintain. The pricing is fair here, with functional items being pretty cheap and fashion being... fashion. You could look around for other options though - especially seeing how you dislike everything except the variety of weapons. I hear Destiny 2 and SW:B2 have better microtransactions setups.

At the end, I'll say your grading system is bugged. Thank the Void for more games variety on the market! You and others sharing your option don't have to suffer and struggle in this fiery pit!

8 hours ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

Not that your review is necessarily right or wrong but it seemed to be based on preference rather than an unbiased review for the game in both the positive and negative aspects of the game.

For example, you prefer first person. This wasn't a first person game when you started so why would you have expected that you change and give it a negative rating on that basis? 

That leads to the next point, about you using an arbitrary scoring system you just made up to review the game, skewing the final score to an unusable output since the given points have no real worth. 

I figured the game would get better over time, but to me it still has the same stagnation and issues it had previously. My review gives it a neutral 0.

4 hours ago, P0Pz said:

While you are right, doesn't mean the Game can't evolve and offer the players different camera views which OP pointed out with more left/right shoulder camera positions as well.

FPS typ but not FPS. It's a mix between RPG char view + FPS crossair to aim with. Even in RPG games you can choose different camera positions/Angles. In WF you got 0 options in this directions.

Evolving over time should be normal. But this is DE / WF. Where evolving does not take place. 

The core of the game is a straight 0 or minus. Looking just into the fake improving/upgradeing system, this game is a straight -10. A FAIL. Limited in all regions, wrong placments of trade offs. Fake deepness. It offers nothing new. Others did offer everything before WF but it's ingame movment. Even worse then others did but in a "shiny bling bling" modern way to deflect from it. Mods? They are NOTHING else then in other games Stones/Crystals/Shards/ or what ever name they give them. They add stats and/or side effect. Working with mechanics on the 'unit' or changes it. Hard item content. NOTHING NEW.

To less mod areas, not correct seperated mod areas from other mod typs. Companions got not even an natural weapon area. Not even an Ability mod area same as frames. Just all mods thrown together in a 8 mod slot box and named it companion. Great. Respect for 0 deep thoughts. A joke. Resulting in power transfer to 2 abilities but downgrading other abilities under their own current level of power. WoW. Fail. Reason of getting 1 shoted. Reason why WF got 0 improving ways for the players core content, the Frame it selfe. Sharing FIVE, 5 different mod typs in a 10 slot box named Warframe. Wareframe, Abilities, Auras, Augs and Utility Mods. ALL IN ONE BOX. Lazy. 0 deepthoughts. I wait for the day DE is trying to improve it's fake system and throws all weapons also in one 10 mod slots and call it FrameWeapons. Also every single weapon mod then should TAKE and give something. Trade off hardcore like for the current Ability fake mods. Real name should be "Corrupted Ability mods" every single one is this typ. Fail. 0 improving ways for the Hull. 0. You can't upgrade your "basic" Tier1 hull with a Tier2 hull with higher basic stats. Nope. Fail. Limited in ALL regions. Fake improvments.

No wonder they have no other way to go but creating extrem abilities to straight go invisible. While still getting 1 shoted or die in seconds by poisen / DoT stuff.

This game got 0, zero, nada, null correct improving ways for Frames, Abilities and Companions.

Which makes "evolving" in side areas like just adding different player views an "at least". But hell it's lazy DE. Just tweaking dump arround their own failures. Lazy. But ofc need new frames. New content. Which ffs does not solve any of their big game probs but further increase their ToDoList. A shame.

Yet you're still here lol. Seriously, it sounds like you have MAJOR issues with the game and the devteam. Why not go play something else? I know I would. I have my issues with this game. It's not perfect, but you sound like you just straight out hate it.

And sorry, no. It's a third person game. Forcing an FPS perspective in a game absolutely not designed for it wouldn't be "evolving" anything. If anything it'd be a step backwards, as the sheer amount of balancing required to make both playstyles viable would cripple most of the content.

5 hours ago, P0Pz said:

... You could always go invisible. And enemies are several times more responsive/observant in Warframe than they are in the vast majority of FPS games out there... The only real thing that's necessarily "bad" about the modding system is several mods are mandated rather than optional. It sounds like you just want an experience that panders and hands itself to you.

They will never have "put all the mods you want" on because that takes away the point of having a game where you can build and have builds and options that matter. They'll never make the game FPS because that would require re-scaling the ENTIRE game and slowing enemies down so people like yourself could hit them in the first place. There is quite a lot of depth in how you tool and use your warframes, and I am willing to bet you just simply can't wrap your head around doing that, or don't want to do.

Honestly, what other game has something called "Stones/Crystals/Shards? I have never seen another game in existence have a parallel to mods called anything like the such... In fact the only games I see that are anybit similar to mods are MMO's and such and usually its based on equipment with FAR more rigid options and decisions virtually made for you, certainly not being able to swap them out.

Why flood the game with a ton of random new mods when there are already mods that work for exactly what they want in terms of weapons...? The only reason they got their own Steel Fiber etc was because they needed to have different numbers. "Resulting in power transfer to 2 abilities but downgrading other abilities" uhh no duh, this is called min-maxing and plays an intregal role in building a warframe to do what you want it to do. Saryn Prime with OverExtended for instance, and then making up the negative with power strength monds all in order to spread her spores further. Or, on the opposite side, a melee Saryn Prime with Blind Rage and Narrow Minded with Condition Overload to absolutely rip things to pieces in one or two hits.

I don't think you have even a basic understanding of Games, let alone Warframe. Every MMO worth its salt out there pretty much has some sort of system that forces you to give up one thing to make another better. High strength Nightblades in TESO, Agility based dodge tanks in EverQuest... Diablo was nothing but "Pick one thing over another." You have no idea what fun and meaningful gameplay decisions and engaging gameplay loops are, and while Warframe CERTAINLY has its issues, it is obviously a popular game because it was made good, and it was made with intriguing and engaging options and customization.

Lol seriously... Turning it into an FPS? I dunno what the heck you are on. You make either a TPS or a FPS, every game that's tried to blend the two together ends up having 99% of players using Third Person because the game was scaled to accommodate Third Person, and its outright better in combat situations. I don't even know why I am bothering because if you missed the premise and purpose of Corrupt mods then I don't know what I can say to teach you.

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PS4)Vagnar:

Yet you're still here lol. Seriously, it sounds like you have MAJOR issues with the game and the devteam. Why not go play something else? I know I would. I have my issues with this game. It's not perfect, but you sound like you just straight out hate it.

Interesting.

Pointing to failures within a game is now hating. Got ya.

To your surprise i do not play WF since like june/july ?! My last post was also like this date before 2 days.

Bc of this reasons and others. Ofc i play other games which offer at least a correct done improving system. The least you can expect from a game besides it's not installing/starting or crashing.

I like WF, with it's hidden potential.  But at a given point it's broken. So YOU accept this or not or you try to point to the failures or both last ones. I do not accept it ~> stoping to play it but i like the game enough to put effort in pointing to broken stuff. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PS4)Vagnar:

And sorry, no. It's a third person game. Forcing an FPS perspective in a game absolutely not designed for it wouldn't be "evolving" anything. If anything it'd be a step backwards, as the sheer amount of balancing required to make both playstyles viable would cripple most of the content.

As i said. You are right 😥 it is not a FPS.

But as i also said that OP asked for more variations in Perspective & Angles for left/right shoulder. Bringing in a FPS perspective would be nice thought. I do not care if they HAVE to work more for THEIR product, to bring in more different player typs. I care if it is usefull/healthy for the game and gameplay. So yes, i would be happy even if i do not use it everytime. But i could switch to it when i need it for different situations. 

4 hours ago, TomCat86 said:

I figured the game would get better over time, but to me it still has the same stagnation and issues it had previously. My review gives it a neutral 0.

Stagnation or not, my point was that you can't give negative points because they didn't make it 1st person if it didn't have it when you first started playing. How many games in all of history changed it to a different shooting perspective? That fault is 100% in your expectation, not in the game. 

Again, your final score of 0 is useless only because you literally made up meaningless, arbitrary values to suit your needs without any valid baseline to compare it to. 

Your critique of specific aspects of the game aren't necessarily wrong aside from the fact most of your post is based on opinion and preference, and is not comprehensive so it doesn't actually provide anything except the insight that this game is not for you. 

Edited by (PS4)Riko_113

On 1/14/2018 at 11:56 AM, Askell91 said:

Sorry but all I see is a lazy person who just scratched the surface.

All I see is another "witty" Warframe apologist who insults the person with feedback not agreeing with their own opinion

Edited by komoriblues

54 minutes ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

Stagnation or not, my point was that you can't give negative points because they didn't make it 1st person if it didn't have it when you first started playing. How many games in all of history changed it to a different shooting perspective? That fault is 100% in your expectation, not in the game. 

Again, your final score of 0 is useless only because you literally made up meaningless, arbitrary values to suit your needs without any valid baseline to compare it to. 

Your critique of specific aspects of the game aren't necessarily wrong aside from the fact most of your post is based on opinion and preference, and is not comprehensive so it doesn't actually provide anything except the insight that this game is not for you. 

The title of my post says it all. How "I" rate this game. You can agree or disagree but that is all this is, opinion and preference. It is my review' of the game.