Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second Dream Protect the Moon, Destroy the Pendula Unable to Complete

Illiniath

• 1 month later...

Also bumped into some variation of the bug.

Someone joined my quest but I derped and died at the pendula part when the orb was firing at the last pillar. We still got everything destroyed normally, got extraction called, nothing seemed off. After finishing it the quest acted like you never did that part, forcing you to redo.

So yeah, confirming, cannot die at all, even if the quest keep going it won't register after you finish the part.

• 2 months later...
On 2018-04-12 at 3:14 PM, Aquaesque said:

I've had this mission glitch out on me twice back-to-back.  The first time the Security Eye suddenly stopped firing with one Pendula left to go so the mission was impossible to complete.  The second time all the pendulas got destroyed but then I got stuck in the room where you hear the voices for the first time on the way to extraction, with no indication of how I was supposed to proceed.

I just experianced this posters "first glitch" and found a work around for it. If the Security Eye stops firing and goes into repeated 'grenade volley / gravity vortex' over and over leave the room until the fight temporarily resets and the Security Eye disappears. When you enter the room again run (or bullet jump) to a white object that looks like a tree at the opposite end of the boss platform to the main staircase. The Security Eye will start up its grenade volley, then it's gravity vortex. When it does stand behind the tree so you don't get pulled into spinning death. Once the Security Eye finishes spinning it will start chasing you around the room again and fire at you. Then you can use it to kill the Pendula.

I got half way though this fight and got stuck with no way to kill the pendula when the Eye stopped firing. When I stood behind the tree it triggered the Security Eye to begin moving around the platform for a shot on me again. It's not an awnser to the OP but hope it helps someone.

Not my screen shot, just a stock image from imgur: The tree is in the center background.

HEMc9MR.jpg

Edited by ja31z

• 3 weeks later...