Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Massive fps drop out of nowhere

JustPoko

Yesterday I entered warframe and noticed something different, the game was lagging a lot. I had no problems with warframes for 2 years (except for some low frame rates when certain abilities are spammed) and now I can't even type my password without almost breaking my laptop out of rage.

I tried everything to fix it, reinstalled the game, verified and optimized cache, updated drivers, downloaded throttlestop (that someone found as a solution in another thread), but it still lags like crazy. It's not when I enter a mission, or interact with certain things,it's just less than 10 fps the moment I click start.

This never happened to me before in any other game (only games that require greater specs than I have) and I'm a die-hard fan and would be crushed if I discovered my laptop suddenly can't run warframe for some reason.

EDIT: It fixed itself, just had to update my computer (-.-). But I'm not sure if it'll happen again.

Edited by JustPoko

16 hours ago, Kiaune said:

The same problem happened yesterday to me. Years I had no problem, but today I've failed Sortie spy mission 'cause hard to hack while low framerate. 

I discovered how to fix it.... Well kinda.

Just make sure you have the latest update of windows (or whatever you're using). If not, update and try again