Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Quest Replayability

Limbo_Darkness

An issue that I have as a Limbo Fashionista is running out of Limbo fashion slots. As a result, I have 25 Limbo Blueprints. However, thanks to the fact that the Limbo Theorem was changed so that limbo parts are not a excavator reward but a mission reward (At least from what I have seen and am told, please let me know otherwise) I cannot get any parts to build all 25 of these. I would like these types of quests that give warframe parts to be replayable so that the issue where some people accidentally delete quest frames can get them again without having to go to support or buy them with platinum. I hope the team at DE look into making these quests replayable. Vv8IWXz.jpg

19 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

Play with peeps who are doing the quest, there tends to be a few of em in recruiting. You can get the bps that way via the excavation missions. 

There is!? I've been looking in recruiting for Limbo's quest since his rework last year but no one is doing it.  

There's 0 reason to believe that DE getting quests to be replayable would allow you to get the rewards again. Part of the problem is likely scripted segments that are only designed to be played once that have some farmable resource, beyond the bit of Credits you'd get from selling the BPs.

• 3 months later...
On 1/15/2018 at 12:54 AM, peterc3 said:

Part of the problem is likely scripted segments that are only designed to be played once that have some farmable resource, beyond the bit of Credits you'd get from selling the BPs.

Actually, you can get every resource, including the theorem interception parts, infinitely. So it is perfectly possible

On 1/14/2018 at 10:11 PM, Orthelius said:

Play with peeps who are doing the quest, there tends to be a few of em in recruiting. You can get the bps that way via the excavation missions. 

I would, if anyone played. Also, like I said, you cannot get them.