[DE]Danielle

PlayStation®Plus Booster Pack II is here!

40 minutes ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

That same * mention at the bottom explicitly states that Sony is running their own separate promotion during the same time frame that includes the game as well. Look for the one without the game packaged.

Ah, rereading it again, I see what they mean. I took it to mean there was just that bundle of game + pack II, not both that and the pack II. The issue I've run into then is like others, after trying to get it through that bundle, Pack II is no longer visible for me.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Malithar1 said:

I got this as well. I think it's because the North American version's bundle is packaged with the game, rather than being a stand alone bundle like the other stores. I don't know why this was done or if it's intentional. Youu can see the * at the bottom of the post that mentions it. I'm going to submit a ticket as well, but if it's intentional, it may mean for whatever reason it was setup to be a benefit to new players and not existing players.

Sadfaes

EDIT: It went through. I don't know why but I just logged in now and all the items are present. There is no logic in this place.

Edited by (PS4)Ishimura_Elite

9 minutes ago, (PS4)eenbanaan said:

How u claim??/ cant  find in store??/

I looked it up from the PSN store instead of in-game since I don't think it's actually listed within the game's redirect to the store, which is weird because it's advertised in-game. You can just go to the actual PSN store and search for Warframe and it'll be there, but there are shenanigans involved, so be prepared.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Ishimura_Elite said:

I got a bug where it wouldn't let me get the stuff maybe because I already have the Akmagnus. When I tried to get it it just said that I'd already purchased it and now it's locked off and I can't redownload it. Didn't get the Akmagnus skin or the platinum or the credits or any of the boosters. Would really like a fix on that.

We're aware some players have been experiencing trouble claiming the pack, so we took to investigating and found that they were able to claim it after their first attempts if they waited a bit between attempts. Hopefully, this works for those of you having the same issue in this thread! Please let us know if you have any trouble, and we'll follow up for a solution. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)GrognakTB said:

Can i get this if i got the first booster pack?

You absolutely can! As long as you're a PlayStation Plus member :) 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ItzYourBoyJudge said:

Wont let me claim either. Says i already own

Try waiting a bit then logging back on. It activated for me after I spent some time playing something else then went back to it.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)SorryWeAre0_o said:

Anyone know if the platinum is tradeable? I was under the impression it wasn't, but I'm not sure....

All purchased platinum is tradeable. Only traded platinum is untradeable.

That feeling when you get really excited that, with this, you have enough Platinum to buy the Repala Syandana but get capeblocked with the message reminding you TennoGen items can only be bought with purchased Platinum. FeelsBadMan 

(Makes total sense though. Guess I'll save it for personal quarters customization.)

vor 17 Minuten schrieb (PS4)x-SCARDUST-x:

Is this also available in Germany? Could not find it in the store. Might take a while until the store is updated, maybe that is the reason?!

yes it is but it doesnt work for me 

11 hours ago, (PS4)frivera84 said:

How do i check to see if i got the dragon mods set.

They are automatically dropped into your Mod inventory when you claim the Booster Pack :) The best way to check that you've received these mods is by going to your mod segment and "sort by: recent". Hope this helps! 

7 hours ago, (PS4)x-SCARDUST-x said:

Is this also available in Germany? Could not find it in the store. Might take a while until the store is updated, maybe that is the reason?!

Yes! It went live today so you should see it in the store now :)

6 hours ago, (PS4)Shiki666 said:

I redeemed it in PSN 3h ago, after restarting my ps4 5 times already I still got nothing ingame. 

Hey Shiki666! I see the items in your inventory, try checking your arsenal for the items, they should be there. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)djsorrento said:

Can you pick this up if you hot it last year?

You can absolutely pick up both packs.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, (PS4)gon_smp said:

It worked out for me (EU) for the items and plat but I didn't get the boosters, kinda weird.

Hey gon_smp! I see the Affinity and Credit Boosters in your account, they are active and will expire after the intended 3 days on the 20th (timezone dependant of course!). When you log back into the game check the top right corner of the screen to see if the Booster icons are active. 

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Worked fine for me just go to PS Plus in store and it was right there like an ad, Akmagnus comes with a slot and tato and i got condition overload from mod pack thx de for the additional GROFIT lol.

• Haha 1