Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Mithras Alliance ※ True Refinement of Excellence ※ Global ※ Active Clans ※ Vets ※ Events ※ Superior Economy

(PSN)hardhouz

All Game + All Real + Zero politics + Zero Tolerance for drama

If you feel your compatible with us, I would be glad to have partnership with you. 

When you join Mithras Alliance not only you become one of our allies you become a valuable asset to our community.

Members is our top priority,  it's been like this day 1. Member retention is 90% with a quality community in which members stand behind it   

Everyone has their own preference, we have the imprint of quality that brings results, make it the best investment for your clan 

PS4 Psn pm hardhouz

The ever active alliance which showcases some of the best clans of PS4. I have been with them for several months and it has been a wonderful experience so far. Veterans are always helping the new players out. And to top it all of they host monthly Solo & Team tournaments.

I appreciate hardhouz for making this amazing alliance. Keep up the good work.

The day I got recruited in Endovelicus and joined Mithras Alliance changed the whole Warframe gameplay for me. Couldn't believe how many helpful people there was all in one place. Made a lot of friends just through this alliance. Active 24/7, always helpful and huge respect between all the players. This alliance is what makes Warframe so precious to me. Huge thanks to everyone in alliance for making this honestly THE best gaming experience I ever had!