Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Syndicate Gear Blueprints

ChillyWilly

Well I do know this is an old topic, But Idk why no one complain about this anymore.

I mean, People might just say "Just get on another syndicate and level it up". The problem is. The sacrifice amount and the Syndicate standing needed to get just One Gear Blueprint.

This is very apparent on Red Veil and Cephalon Suda. Since they are the only Syndicate that gives Large Ammo and Shield Respectively

We can trade nearly everything that Gameplay related on Syndicate. Archwing Parts, Mods, Weapons. But can't trade Gear Blueprint

(While Ammo and Shield restore isn't that "Useful" as Energy and Health, It does help on certain places, Hijack = Require Shields. Survival = Might run out of ammo)

Please tell me on how you think, cause I do want to give my Clanmate Large Ammo Restore

Edited by WilliamHartono12

There are Small " X " Restore BPs on market with credits , maybe that is why ppl doesn't complain about it ? They can buy lesser one for cheap and live with them or work for better one.

18 minutes ago, WilliamHartono12 said:

The sacrifice amount and the Syndicate standing needed to get just One Gear Blueprint.

Wrong way of thinking. You also gain access to other things those syndicates currently offer / will offer in future.

IMO, large restores make more difference than syndicate mods or weapons as lifesavers. Drop a large pizza or 2 -> Bam ! full hp / shield / energy / ammo. Maybe its better to keep them exclusive to their respective syndicates , so you have to work for them.

One reason for not letting you trade those blueprints could be that making dojo researches tradeable (because if they're tradeable from syndicates they istantly would be tradeable from dojo) would nullify the nature of the dojo itself. No one would bother researching energy, Ammo ecc. when they could get those bp from a trade, and no one would ask to join a clan/dojo if they missed only those items.

Edited by (PS4)Dublincore

And you can get all 4 large restores: side with Steel Meridian to get Red Veil's standing as a bonus then get some Suda's standing with bonus Arbiters' standing. Just don't be greedy and don't let the Veil's standing fall back too much.

okay okay. so some of you say "Work for them" or getting another things in the syndicate

why you can trade syndicate weapons? Not only weapons, Captura Scene, Mods, Archwing Parts.

Isn't that defying everything you just said?

If I want Secura Lecta for example, I need to max out Perrin Sequence, then I want Vaykor Hek. So I need to Go back to Steel Meridian, Grind again and get Vaykor Hek.For those who focus on all 4-6 Syndicate. Congrats. but most people only have 3 Syndicate. Either 3 Left or 3 Right

Everything gameplay related can be traded on syndicate. And THIS IS NOT CLAN. Clan weapon is based on how good your clan is. thus you can gain ALL item in the clan without sacrificing anything, If I focus on Corpus Lab, Doesn't mean my Grineer Research will go down isn't it? Even Ignis Wraith can be traded

So by this logic, Why Gear Blueprint can't be traded?

Edited by WilliamHartono12

This is a fairly straightforward situation.

There has to be some items in a syndicate that cannot be traded otherwise the system collapses under it's own dispensation.  If every item COULD be traded, one person would get to max rank in their syndicate of choice, then trade everything from it for everything from every other syndicate, making the entire system unviable.

It's the consequence of making a choice;   When you pick, you are acknowleding what you will and will not receive.  Building up with a Syndicate means you have access to something that others immediately do not.  That is not DE's fault for bad design; it's entirely the opposite.

Ultimately, people are right...your friend is just going to have to work his way up in the syndicate that has what he wants. 

On 1/17/2018 at 6:41 PM, Aeon94 said:

There are Small " X " Restore BPs on market with credits , maybe that is why ppl doesn't complain about it ? They can buy lesser one for cheap and live with them or work for better one.

huh, idk. cause I CAN get them without SACRIFICING anything? Hold on, When I buy Small Ammo Restore, I can't buy Small Shield Restore till I pay 1 Orokin Catalyst and Reactor for another one? Or Forma? *Sarcasm*

On 1/17/2018 at 6:41 PM, Aeon94 said:

Wrong way of thinking. You also gain access to other things those syndicates currently offer / will offer in future.

Trading, Enough

On 1/17/2018 at 6:45 PM, (PS4)Dublincore said:

One reason for not letting you trade those blueprints could be that making dojo researches tradeable (because if they're tradeable from syndicates they istantly would be tradeable from dojo) would nullify the nature of the dojo itself. No one would bother researching energy, Ammo ecc. when they could get those bp from a trade, and no one would ask to join a clan/dojo if they missed only those items

No one bother to research Ignis cause they can beg for other for Ignis Wraith. And this about Syndicate. Dojo is form of community. and there is no restriction. If you make a moon clan with 1 active member. You can't say its unfair isn't it?. People who complain about Hema will sure understand this

Just now, CulannHS said:

This is a fairly straightforward situation.

There has to be some items in a syndicate that cannot be traded otherwise the system collapses under it's own dispensation.  If every item COULD be traded, one person would get to max rank in their syndicate of choice, then trade everything from it for everything from every other syndicate, making the entire system unviable.

It's the consequence of making a choice;   When you pick, you are acknowleding what you will and will not receive.  Building up with a Syndicate means you have access to something that others immediately do not.  That is not DE's fault for bad design; it's entirely the opposite.

Ultimately, people are right...your friend is just going to have to work his way up in the syndicate that has what he wants. 

The 2nd Paragraph. You probably don't know anything about this

THE SYSTEM IS ALREADY THAT.

Literally, You max a syndicate. you sell the stuff you get from your syndicate. you got another stuff from another syndicate.

People can get All syndicate weapon without running back and forth.

Exclusivity is good. But not with this kind of stuff

1 hour ago, WilliamHartono12 said:

okay okay. so some of you say "Work for them" or getting another things in the syndicate

why you can trade syndicate weapons? Not only weapons, Captura Scene, Mods, Archwing Parts.

Isn't that defying everything you just said?

If I want Secura Lecta for example, I need to max out Perrin Sequence, then I want Vaykor Hek. So I need to Go back to Steel Meridian, Grind again and get Vaykor Hek.For those who focus on all 4-6 Syndicate. Congrats. but most people only have 3 Syndicate. Either 3 Left or 3 Right

Everything gameplay related can be traded on syndicate. And THIS IS NOT CLAN. Clan weapon is based on how good your clan is. thus you can gain ALL item in the clan without sacrificing anything, If I focus on Corpus Lab, Doesn't mean my Grineer Research will go down isn't it? Even Ignis Wraith can be traded

So by this logic, Why Gear Blueprint can't be traded?

Weapons give MR points , making them non-tradable would cause massive outcry from community.

For Archwing Parts , they are already farmable from Archwing missions and tradable , making them non-tradable from syndicates is not wise move.

Mods were always tradable and always will ( except login mods / primed chamber ). There is no problem here.

I wouldn't mind Capturas being exclusive to their syndicates and non-tradable as being just cosmetic. Yet DE chose to make them tradable.

Like I said b4 , restores are game affecting items ( full shield / energy / hp / ammo restoration ) , especially Large ones. There is nothing wrong with making them non-tradable.

There are Small ones which works same way with lesser effect and can easily be acquired ( reusable bp from market with credits ). Tell your friend to get those BPs if he / she doesn't want to rank up syndicates just for restore BPs :)

Edited by Aeon94

10 hours ago, Aeon94 said:

Weapons give MR points , making them non-tradable would cause massive outcry from community.

For Archwing Parts , they are already farmable from Archwing missions and tradable , making them non-tradable from syndicates is not wise move.

Mods were always tradable and always will ( except login mods / primed chamber ). There is no problem here.

I wouldn't mind Capturas being exclusive to their syndicates and non-tradable as being just cosmetic. Yet DE chose to make them tradable.

Like I said b4 , restores are game affecting items ( full shield / energy / hp / ammo restoration ) , especially Large ones. There is nothing wrong with making them non-tradable.

There are Small ones which works same way with lesser effect and can easily be acquired ( reusable bp from market with credits ). Tell your friend to get those BPs if he / she doesn't want to rank up syndicates just for restore BPs :)

1. Resource.

2. I agree for the most part. but, Here is the thing

Focus Lens. Normal = Tradeable, Greater = Untradeable, Eidolon = Tradeable

I think you are defending this too much. Sure it does affecting gameplay. But isn't that the point of all the stuff we trading for? Weapons and Mods

I honestly think its better for them to just implement few code to make this tradeable. Also, Even I want to say the same stuff about Specters. Specter itself can be obtained by killing the faction death squads. So I think its a pass. Not for Gear however

Well I somewhat agree and disagree with BP being non tradeable from faction. But the point is. I just want that one Thing from that faction. and I have to get to Rank 3. In which my old Syndicate will be lower (not to mention I have to pay the Rank up things again) If there is no Rank up sacrifices. I don't mind.

Since there is. This is a big deal for me