Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Courser Lag

-Bv-Dusk

I've read countless of Courser Lag threads and Watched examples of it and videos, but in all seriousness, I can't find a fix for it I don't even know where to start, I tried everything to better Optimize Warframe as best I could but then nothing happens, My base FPS is 60+ but still the Courser Lags, Delays. I turned off V Sync, it reduces the Mouse Delay but still didn't fix it.

I asked my friends on Warframe if they know any fix for it, they ask me if it's because of an Old Mouse I replied " I'm using a Razer Mamba Tournament Edition with updated Drivers, and yet I'm still getting this Courser Lag or Delay thing going on " after that, they left me with nothing to fix it.

My FPS without Optimization is somewhere 30-60FPS hence I'm using a budget gaming Computer

60+ FPS during inside the Orbiter and 30-56 FPS during Combat with or without other players

I am very confused on why I'm getting a Courser Lag or Delay while I'm having enough FPS to run the game somewhat smooth for me at least, My mouse isn't the problem why? because every time I exit or close the game it goes back to normal without the delay or lag. Is it software side(Warframe) or hardware side I know my Processor is old and I'm replacing it in the future if I have any Money but all in all its still doing fine or is it? please, guys can anyone please tell me what's the problem with why I'm getting this issue I'd really want to get it fix so I can go back to my daily grind, if it is my processor or any of my Computer Components then I'd have to rush and buy a new one, Specs will be below :(

System Specs

Processor : AMD A6-6400K (Will Be Replaced with Ryzen 3 1300x or 1200)

GPU : Nvidia GTX 750ti Palit StormX OC Edition (Will be Replaced with Nvidia GTX 1050ti 4GB)

Memory : 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866Mhz Ram (Will be Replaced with 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2400Mhz Ram (2pcs) = 16GB RAM