Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.9.0

[DE]Megan

Has the bug where endless fissure missions lock up if the host leaves been noticed, and/or fixed yet? I've found myself avoiding them because its a pain when you get one of those trolls who leave at the last second hosting, and it ends up locking up the mission after the host migration.

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Conclave Changes:

• Viper Wraith damage reduced in Conclave.
  • Reduced the projectile width of the Arca Plasmor.
  • Reduced dash distance of Conclave stance Fateful Truth's Leaping Blade.
  • Conclave Mod Skull Shots can no longer refresh while it's effect is active.
  • The Conclave Mod Overcharged description now correctly states that 100% of 50 Energy converted to Energy on respawn.

Translation:

• Viper Wraith now has 1 less listed damage. It still does crazy damage but at least it's less with miscal.
  • We did something to Plasmor apperently.
  • We made Leaping Blade faster, perfect for adding even more momentum, dodging shots, closing distance.
  • We finally reverted Skull Shots to be inline with other headshot crap.
  • Fixed our silly wordings on our silly description.

Rejoice #@*&$@s.

18 hours ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

It's not bad, it's just lackluster. I have no sympathy for burst rifles that have travel time, low accuracy and nothing going for them except high status. Plenty of weapons that are much better in many ways. 

None of the are innate viral. That's the big difference. It pretty much deals double the displayed damage, and when you buff that with Banshee or Harrow, you are killing lvl 300s with a single burst.

16 hours ago, Na-Na said:

Double check that any updates haven't caused the preferred graphics adapter to revert to the integrated power saving one. That is in the case your laptop like many have both an integrated intel chipset and an amd/nvidia discreet graphics adapter for gaming.

How do i do this? 

We don´t need any scenes and small icon changes...

( My Opinion )

Seriously...we need Chroma REWORK OR BUFF NOW!

- Pet Control;

- Vehicles;

- Archwings Partners;

- Predator Mobs, like the Salvage Kubrows on Earth;

- Random Event on level, like invasion from a different mob, like Juggernout, some Rpgs make that and the gameplay will be more versatile;

- Better Aquatic Levels;

- Some Weapon Buff and Adjustments;

- Warframe new Modes like change their way to fight, changing their stats or maybe power way to get a new style of gameplay;

- Robots or Mecas for use, like TF;

- Other Pet types like Avian, Lizards, Quimeras, anything;

- Pirate, Atlanty or maybe Umbra Faction.

But it´s ever great see a how this game evolves. REMEMBER IT´S JUST MY OPINION :P

18 hours ago, XaoGarrent said:

This is... Not quite accurate. The old combined damage value was actually 204. So it was actually 51 damage per bullet before. The damage now is thus just above half what it was before, though the fire rate is double so it breaks about even in DPS.

Are you sure about that damage? I remember it had less damage listed than the Latron Prime, which is 85, and that the total listed damage was split between the four bullets. I can't find the old Quartakk damage on the wiki now that it's changed. However, it does kill much quicker now.

2 hours ago, LifeNine said:

Are you sure about that damage? I remember it had less damage listed than the Latron Prime, which is 85, and that the total listed damage was split between the four bullets. I can't find the old Quartakk damage on the wiki now that it's changed. However, it does kill much quicker now.

Here's a thread from last month on the Steam Discussions where people are talking about the Corinth, Quartakk and Stubba: http://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/0/1621724915774454778/?ctp=6

On 1/17/2018 at 12:31 PM, Oranji said:

Pls fix unnecessary fade to black when void dashing near or on top of inaccessible spots like water, pit, etc sends you back from where you started.

The reason this happens is because you Warframe falls into the Water/Pit counting as you.

4 minutes ago, Plasmaface said:

Still no fix for Zaws being unable to use weapon skins.

They explained why, it's a very good reason. The abilities of the Zaw are tied to the mesh itself, so changing the mesh would remove any abilities the Zaw has. They said they can fix it but it'll be way farther down the road. 

Archived