Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.9.0

[DE]Megan

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Warframes and Weapons that you have fully ranked up will now display a ‘Mastered’ label in the items panel when viewing them in the Market diorama.

Please add a Hide Mastered option, similar to Hide Owned.
Would also be nice to see the mastered indicator in the grid view, not only on the item detail page.

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Quartakk Changes:

• Converted the Quartakk to a burst fire that fires all 4 rounds at the same time instead of a semi auto that fires 4 bullets per shot.
  • Increased fire rate from 6.32 to 12.67.
  • Increased Accuracy from 58.8 to 90.9.
  • Reduced damage from 51 to 27.

Well there goes one of my favorite weapons. 5 Forma wasted.

10 minutes ago, Hyro1 said:

Nerf, what nerf, if u actually used the weapon you'd know that it was S#&$ with its previous stats, this is more of a rework than a nerf

Indeed, the gun was dope. Though, I think I'd prefer if it was a 2-modes rifle: semi and burst. Basically, a sexier Hind's sister.

25 minutes ago, Oranji said:

I don't see my anime Octavia skin on the list for some reason...
Also pls fix unnecessary fade to black when void dashing near or on top of inaccessible spots like water, pit, etc then sending you back from where you started.

That sounds like your frame falling in the water. If that happens it teleports your Operator to your frame as punishment

1 minute ago, Atilla said:

Skins "Model swap" for Zaw weapon?
Please make it real.
Zaw it's endgame weapon now, shame what it can't be fully customizeble.

yes! I'm tired of waiting for it... I don't understand why don't they just fix it, even with this update I can bet that are a lot of people with the same opinion as me, they want to buy the polearm skin for zaws but they won't till they are able to get skins....

I don't understand why don't they fix it for real... I'm really mad they didn't brough it this update... I was really waiting for it at least in this tennogen update...

47 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Melee weapons will now display a 'Block Damage' reduction stat in the Arsenal!

I'd much rather see the melee range listed instead.
I understand that the effective range will vary based on the attack type and stance, but you can still share the base range so we can compare items within a family, e.g. Orthos Prime vs Lesion or Tonbo.

We really shouldn't need to visit the simulacrum to compare ranges by sliding against walls and such.

Thanks for the update @[DE]Megan though there are things I want to voice out.

- I think it benefits us more if you guys display the melee weapons' range in the arsenal stats. As for the damage reduction, it can be found in the wiki etc.

- The texture of my Thousand-Year Fish Statuette is all white, just plain flat white, cannot even see the contour of the 3D model. I'm using winxp dx9 system.

- A very important bug is still not fix, that is the PoE Grineer drop pods not opening thus stopping progression on sabotage missions in PoE bounties.

A great batch of tennogen skins, love em. Im looking forward to teh next batches to throw my money at.

The problem i noticed with Vauban Graxx however, is that his mouthpiece's vertices are assigend to the upper portion of his chest, thus causing some really distracting model distortion.

vor 31 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Quartakk Changes:

• Converted the Quartakk to a burst fire that fires all 4 rounds at the same time instead of a semi auto that fires 4 bullets per shot.
  • Increased fire rate from 6.32 to 12.67.
  • Increased Accuracy from 58.8 to 90.9.
  • Reduced damage from 51 to 27.

Maybe you should change the description of the weapon too, cause it still says 4 simultaneous shots.

And regarding the damage change. Before it was 4 simultaneous shots with 51 damage total, so ever shot did 12.75 damage? And now it´s a burst, so does every shot deal 27 damage or does the complete burst do 27 damage?

Archived