Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.9.0

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, NovusNova said:

Is your account linked to steam and are you playing using the steam client?

Almost all Tennogen skins require you to be using the steam client for them to appear in the market.

No I use the stand alone client right from the warframe website as the steam client version was messing everything up on updates and what not. I see all of other Tennogen skins and helmets but not these. That is why I was asking.

vor 36 Minuten schrieb Yachooo:

Whay change my beloved quartakk. Now i hate it. Burst fells so baaaaad. It wasn't even op, why nerf?!!?!?! Pls bring back old one or at least make it semi auto. Please!!!!!!!

It´s more like a buff than a nerf.

No split of Status and no shared damage 

Killing 3x 140 Bombariers with 1 Mag less than 10 sec ( with 170% crit and 90% Elect damage riven ) 

5 minutes ago, Motownisback23 said:

No I use the stand alone client right from the warframe website as the steam client version was messing everything up on updates and what not. I see all of other Tennogen skins and helmets but not these. That is why I was asking.

Can you share a screenshot of what;s showing in the tennogen section for you since unless your using the steam version, all you should be seeing is a few tennogen weapon skins and tennogen profile icons.

1 hour ago, SpaceBad said:

While I'm glad to see the ui be more honest about its stats, doubled the Quartakk's fire rate, and halved its damage? This is not an improvement, this just made its ammo economy worse. 

On an unrelated topic, two requests, fairly simple from a technical standpoint: 

1. Loop and playlist-building options for the Somachord.

2.Skins applying to Zaws. Seems odd for them to not get the option. 

The actual damage output has actually been buffed, as the previous damage was the total for all four shots. Now, the damage is for one bullet, which it fires four of in a burst. 

2 minutes ago, ZephyrPrime said:

Those numbers are wrong, though? The overall damage displayed 204.1 and the fire rate displayed was 1. 

The old Quartakk fired all four shots at once and displayed all four shots as one number in the Armory. 51 x 4 = 204 and 6.32 / 4 = 1.58 (which was the actual fire rate).

I love the "mastered" label in the market, that helps a lot.  BUT there's one place that needs to have it, and that's in the Dojo.  I hate it when I'm looking through weapons in the dojo and I don't know for sure if that's a weapon that I've already built and mastered.  So DE, PLEASE add the "Mastered" label to items in the Dojo too!!!

I have some thoughts.

1. That third fix was oddly specific.

2. I would have hated to encounter a 9999 Vomvalyst, glad they fixed that.

3. I guess DE got the memo about Corvettes, finally.

4. Hopefully this time the "Grineer super legs" glitch is actually fixed.

I need help! I've been playing the game for a while now and for the past week or so when I open the game my FPS keeps on dropping really low for about a second every minute or so I've tried multiple things to sort this out I've tried lowering the graphics that didn't seem to help I also stopped running through Steam and on it's own that has also not helped, I even done multiple troubleshooting tests. I don't feel it is a problem with my laptop since my laptop has been able to handle me playing for over 8 hours at a time before and I'm not having this problem with any other games. The laptop that I am using is above the  requirements I have: Intel I7, 12GB Ram, DirectX 11 and over 140GB of space,I've been looking on the forums everyday and done a post I haven't found anyone with the same problem over anything remotely similar which is why I felt I would post here so hopefully someone will know the solution and i can continue to play the game. Thank you :) 

51 minutes ago, TristanPrime said:

I need help! I've been playing the game for a while now and for the past week or so when I open the game my FPS keeps on dropping really low for about a second every minute or so I've tried multiple things to sort this out I've tried lowering the graphics that didn't seem to help I also stopped running through Steam and on it's own that has also not helped, I even done multiple troubleshooting tests. I don't feel it is a problem with my laptop since my laptop has been able to handle me playing for over 8 hours at a time before and I'm not having this problem with any other games. The laptop that I am using is above the  requirements I have: Intel I7, 12GB Ram, DirectX 11 and over 140GB of space,I've been looking on the forums everyday and done a post I haven't found anyone with the same problem over anything remotely similar which is why I felt I would post here so hopefully someone will know the solution and i can continue to play the game. Thank you :) 

Double check that any updates haven't caused the preferred graphics adapter to revert to the integrated power saving one. That is in the case your laptop like many have both an integrated intel chipset and an amd/nvidia discreet graphics adapter for gaming.

Archived