Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.9.0

[DE]Megan

37 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

They explained why, it's a very good reason. The abilities of the Zaw are tied to the mesh itself, so changing the mesh would remove any abilities the Zaw has. They said they can fix it but it'll be way farther down the road. 

Well that's weird.

On 1/17/2018 at 1:31 PM, --Q--Voltage said:

When can we see a fix for Volt's Speed Buff and Zenurik bubble's being able to override more powerful versions from another player? It is very frustrating when someone with 4 Energy/Sec Zenurik overwrites your 5 Energy/Sec, or when a 154% strength Volt overwrites your 333% Volt and slows you down. We need to have the game choose the higher version of said ability. It is annoying and should be fixed.

I agree with the Zenurik bubble, but for Volt's Speed Buff there's also the factor of different durations on the Volt's Speed Buffs. You can't please everyone in regards to the volt speed because there are two factors. In most cases, people would want the higher speed in the majority of situations; however, every warframe build has pros and cons. You can sacrifice duration for more power strength, which is sometimes not optimal depending on how much you lose.

I honestly don't care about the Volt Speed, I never had that problem with randoms because newbs usually have energy problems anyways and I can just recast volt speed more than them. It is possible for someone to complain about someone's volt speed with very low duration overriding their own volt speed. Also, usually volts with higher power strength outrun other volts to run out of their speed buff range. However, we don't run 24/7 in this game, so I do see your point. I'm just trying to show that other players can have a similar issue, but with duration.

Thanks for the new updates and all the great fixes :)

Though....

Chesa Kubrows and other utility pets are still broken. They refuse to use thier precepts around enemies. Since then many community "solutions" have been offered. "Make sure you have the precepts in the right order in your loadout". "Make sure you are not attacking enemies as your pet will start attacking and overwrite its own priorites in favor of killing". None of these fixed the issue. Take my Chesa for example, it's neutralize mod is now useless as it won't activate when there are no enemies and when there are enemies my kubrow just attacks enemies instead of disarming them. Kavats are proof that this is a bug or a broken freature as they use thier non combat functions while enemies are nearby. Please DE fix my utility kubrows.

On that subject, Pets in general are just plain unbalanced compaired to setinials. I know, I know. you've all heard this a million times.. But i'm posting it again becuase nothing has been done about it. 

Lets look at Setinials first:

• Can be obtained almost right out of the gate when starting a new account
  • Cheap to make (no incubator or rare resource farming needed)
  • No wait times or resources needed to switch between compainions
  • No stat degredation over time while compainion is out
  • No Resource upkeep
  • More focused on Utility compared to Pets
  • Always stay by your side and don't get stuck on easily manuvarable parts of the map
  • Can revive you
  • Are easier to kill than pets and connot be healed as easily
  • only have a set number of "revives" before they are dead for the mission

Next Pets:

• Take longer to get as you need to complete a quest for kubrows and then must make it to the derelict to get Kavats
  • Require Much for prerequiste work to get, the above quest to obtain equipment to use pets, Special rare drops only found at 1 location for each pet type (eggs for kubrows/Genetic codes for kavats)
  • 3 hour wait times to switch in between pets (or 30 min if you can get the resources for the "upgrade") or you can use plat or credits(upgraded) to "rush" it
  • Stat degredation for eqipped compainion which result in loss of compainion if you don't have the upgrade
  • Resource upkeep required to keep compainion alive/battle worthy
  • More focused on combat with pets having higher damage and combat abilites than setinials
  • AI cuases pets to glitch out on terrain or not even follow you period which makes them less useful for combat or utility
  • Cannot revive you
  • Are harder to kill as they have more health and can be healed by player more easily
  • Can be revived an unlimited number of times during mission

While the Hunter mod pack has made it possible for pets to now heal you, bringing them one step closer to rivaling setinials. That is so sad that we need a mod pack that hinders our already exsisiting builds to help our pets closer to a substitute for setinials. Pets are a late game compainion, harder to get, require resources to keep going, and yet they are worthless both in and out of mission compaired to setinials. Yes, Pets are more combat focused and do more damage and survive longer, but that does not redem that amount of work or time spent into getting and maintaining/using them. The utility pets are worse than setinials in every way besides survivability since they don't use thier precepts. Even if they did, they don't match up to the setinials due to the sub par pathing AI for pets.

Please DE, please. Buff Pets!! Atleast the Utility Kubrows.. fix those. either that or remove all this "end game requirements/resources sinks" from them as they are currently not worth it.

As of right now the only Pet i use is my Smeeta kavat as she still uses her precepts, she strips armor, and she can heal me. plus doing tons of damage. She makes all the resources and time and grind worth the price both in aquiring and maintaining her.. the other kavat is good as well as striping armor is still availible, The Charger Kubrow also uses his precepts and does great damage so he makes the price more barable. But the other Pets aren't worth it they have been collecting dust ever since early Febuary 2016 when chesa's were somewhat new and you Changed how kubrow utility precepts worked.. in that they don't.

And now with the upcomming addition of Khora, the cat tamer, kubrows and other pets take an even greater fall into the useless depths. As Khora's 3rd ability grants her a, limited time, fully functionaly and modable Kavat that is even commandable. While still all other pets need constant resource dumps to stay with you. 

I am terribly sorry for rambling on and on. But this is important to me. I've worked hard and long to get these pets and all but one aren't useful to me. Please DE Help.

Thank you for taking the time to read all this,

On 1/19/2018 at 9:56 AM, Na-Na said:

Your laptop's amd or nvidia control panel, per application managed 3D settings.

I've done this changed it from graphic to performance and it's still not working and I tested it with another up to date game (Overwatch) and I can run it on max graphics and I still don't seem to be getting an FPS drop either 

On 17/01/2018 at 7:31 PM, Viyrew said:

I'm here early! Want to hear a joke.....?

Doing a JV run without encountering bugs.
Want another?

The fact that JV softlock bugs are in the game for over a year.

On 17/01/2018 at 7:36 PM, Stoner74 said:

Fix the spores moving by themselves in JV please... Oh wait I forgot you guys abandoned raids.

Oh I have a joke too, wait when was it again that DE said they'd fix JV?

3 hours ago, ------sepulchrave------ said:

Can we fix the bug where people ask for unrelated or superfluous fixes in the comments below the update notes please.

I'm afraid that is Working As Intended™ and there are no plans to change this functionality at this time.

fix Loot in mission ghoul Please !

I just want the fragments am I obliged to undergo all your torture =(

20 part to game, is still throws no fragment or gold mod...

again and again  endo endo, copper mod, endo, bp quartakk, bp stuba, neo S7, lith T1 again and again ZZZZZZzzzzz:sleep:

:sleep: ZZZzzzgame

On 1/17/2018 at 5:36 PM, NovusNova said:

I think you mean the Mirage Winter skin, not immortal skin.

Mirage doesn't have an immortal skin.

Also as the winter skin is a seasonal item, its not in the market all the time.

No, I mean her Immortal skin, NOT her Winter skin. This is what I mean, it's like people don't even know it exists, because if you didn't buy it when it existed, it wont show anywhere other than on a Mirage whose load out slot you happened to have it saved to. Ugh, I'm gonna have to upload a pic.

On 1/20/2018 at 7:58 PM, Hyohakusha said:

No, I mean her Immortal skin, NOT her Winter skin. This is what I mean, it's like people don't even know it exists, because if you didn't buy it when it existed, it wont show anywhere other than on a Mirage whose load out slot you happened to have it saved to. Ugh, I'm gonna have to upload a pic.

Yeah, I remember seeing a mirage immortal skin somewhere in the past, but I think it might have been a special skin or something, I don't remember why it wasn't in the market 24/7.

Edit: Nvm, that picture was the default mirage skin. I went to my account to see if it was the same and it was. There is indeed no mirage immortal skin... So yeah, just faulty memory.

On 18/01/2018 at 9:37 PM, XaoGarrent said:

Here's a thread from last month on the Steam Discussions where people are talking about the Corinth, Quartakk and Stubba: http://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/0/1621724915774454778/?ctp=6

Ok it looks like you are right about the damage. DE changed the way the damage is list, so it confuses me when I looked at it. 

So it's a slight DPS buff, but the multiple statuses per trigger pull makes the Quartakk much better. I'll update my old post.

Will there be any more addition to the ayatan sculptures? I would love to see more of those, the movements are quite soothing. I like collecting them for decoration since I'm poor and can't afford plats for the other deco. With it only limited to 7 where one is only obtainable in sortie is quite a small number.... 

Archived