Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.9.0

[DE]Megan

Warframes and Weapons that you have fully ranked up will now display a ‘Mastered’ label in the items panel when viewing them in the Market diorama

This needs to have a icon in the market/dojo labs screen, not the Diorama to make it easier to see what weapons/frames need to be collected.

Suggestion for the market update

When viewing items such as a melee weapon, i suggest that, before opening the item(clicking on the image). The weapon should have the mastery icon on the image.

Just a slight suggestion!

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Quartakk Changes:

• Converted the Quartakk to a burst fire that fires all 4 rounds at the same time instead of a semi auto that fires 4 bullets per shot.
  • Increased fire rate from 6.32 to 12.67.
  • Increased Accuracy from 58.8 to 90.9.
  • Reduced damage from 51 to 27.

YES. SO MUCH YES.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Update description of Nova's Null Star to reflect the Armor reduction it gives per particle:

• Each active particle gives +5% damage reduction to Nova's Health, stacking up to 90%.

i was convinced that having the 1 up made you safer in some way but i always thought i was believing in some kind of placebo affect.

Love the new Captura scene, especially the music there.

Appreciate the Market changes. The "mastered" tag is a great start -- but could we get a "mastered" filter? Bonus points if it works in a Dojo for clan research.

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Warframes and Weapons that you have fully ranked up will now display a ‘Mastered’ label in the items panel when viewing them in the Market diorama.

My memory capacity appreciates this. I think many would appreciate if it was added to DOJO labs as well.

ATM you need to either buy all blueprints in one go, or come back and remember/cycle menus to check which guns u mastered.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Warframes and Weapons that you have fully ranked up will now display a ‘Mastered’ label in the items panel when viewing them in the Market diorama.

I've waited for this for a long time. But can't this be visible in the selection screen of the market (alongside "owned XX" sign), instead of details upon clicking on weapon or WF ??

EDIT:

A marker in the weapons/WF list on the market (so here):

uEeXbo7.jpg

8 minutes ago, Cryptix123 said:

Yes, now I finally have a Trident so I can go farm Hydroid Prime.

But you can't put it in zaws for some odd reason... jesus bro it's so sad I want the skin but I won't buy it coz aparently zaws can't get skins.... I don't get it..

One suggestion, I think most players would like to see the range of melee weapons with builds and no builds. And if possible, correct a supposed bug in which the character is stuck in corners of doors, stair railing, barrels, among other objects that serve as aesthetics of the map. Thank you in advance for the opportunity to make my suggestion.

Surprised to see the changes to Quartakk.

Why change its firing style like this? I liked it for it's high damage per shot and semi-auto nature, not as a burst rifle.

I hope the change is reverted, I've invested a bunch of forma in it already and this change feels uncalled for.

Nice update! Hope to keep seeing more fixes! Thanks DE! Can't wait for the next two bundles :D

Please consider looking into the following 2 things:

Currently the Syksis skin doesn't display correctly with Dark Split-Sword (and maybe other dual swords, idk) and my pretty Orphid Saryn is one of my main frames. 

Additionally, I like to play with weapon FX turned off, but it seems like the weapon FX are permanently "on" for me. A couple people I've asked say they also have this issue. 

Archived