[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.9.0

Why is the Archwing in the plains soo slow now?

Saw nothing talking about that in this notes.....

Ty for update. Hoping one day there will be some new skins also for non-steam users tho. Im already giving a lot of money to game itself and i hope DE won't rely only on steam users to bring more skins and stuff into the game.

Edited by Unicornu
  • Applause 1

How about making "Loadout slots" TO REMEMBER IT'S OWN WEAPON/MOD/COLOR CONFIGURATION? What's the point of it if you changing mods in one loadout and it's changing in all?! =\ Like, we will give you a customization slots...but they wont work.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

Maybe you should change the description of the weapon too, cause it still says 4 simultaneous shots.

And regarding the damage change. Before it was 4 simultaneous shots with 51 damage total, so ever shot did 12.75 damage? And now it´s a burst, so does every shot deal 27 damage or does the complete burst do 27 damage?

before it was 51*4 shots not 51/4

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

Quartakk Changes:

• Converted the Quartakk to a burst fire that fires all 4 rounds at the same time instead of a semi auto that fires 4 bullets per shot.
  • Increased fire rate from 6.32 to 12.67.
  • Increased Accuracy from 58.8 to 90.9.
  • Reduced damage from 51 to 27.

This made my day ... when the weapon was announced i thought the weapon would preform something similar to this than rather what we got at launch :D.

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Vauban Graxx Skin by Faven
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1183635289
(please note that the screenshots display a white tint on his back. This is an older version, as the current in-game version has the artist intended change of tint coloring)

Oh boy! Time to pretend I'm playing Payday 2 and the Grineer are the Payday Crew!

And still cant use polearm skins on ZAW polearms !!!!!!  great I bought TennoGen skin for polearms and cant use it :) Waiting For FIx that.

47 minutes ago, Viyrew said:

I'm here early! Want to hear a joke.....?

Doing a JV run without encountering bugs.
Want another?

The fact that JV softlock bugs are in the game for over a year.

I cant believe they haven't fixed the nerve bug for clients yet where you NEED your operator to go through it... Laughable.

Fixed the Corvette suddenly spraying and praying projectiles which led to getting insta-killed as seen here:

Would be good if you fix the same issue with Corrupted Crewman using a cover and firing his projectile Strun like a Heavy Gunner...

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Melee weapons will now display a 'Block Damage' reduction stat in the Arsenal! This stat varies mostly between weapon categories, and while there are only select Mods that enhance the effects of blocking, the stat is still valuable to expose the mechanic. If you favour a melee playstyle, we hope you find this information valuable! 

Maybe add pellet count on shotguns next? Just a thought :3

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, -TSA-Swaggi said:

Is that intended? Syandana glitching through certain attachment and is placed pretty low?

GL3TBd8iRfir7oME0PGSuQ.png

best option is hope we can adjust our syandana height/width. sad.

time to sell my quartakk riven this is now another generic dumb burst rifle

EDIT: ok i maybe talked without fully testing it but this thing is a beast now :P  , so yea ... thanks for the rework :P :P

Edited by lazynikolas
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 2
  • Upvote 1

The game is now crashing when using Mirage Prime with Hall of Mirrors activated along with Quanta Vandal's secondary fire. Please fix.

56 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Additions:

• The War Within Choice Scene has been added to Captura! Completing The War Within for the first time will reward this in your Inbox. For those that have already completed The War Within quest, it has been retroactively added to your Captura Scene selection right on login. 
  •  

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

But Porphi will use it more.

39 minutes ago, SirSaboteur said:

My memory capacity appreciates this. I think many would appreciate if it was added to DOJO labs as well.

ATM you need to either buy all blueprints in one go, or come back and remember/cycle menus to check which guns u mastered.

Or a "Hide Mastered" option

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, SuiPepe said:

Why is the Archwing in the plains soo slow now?

Saw nothing talking about that in this notes.....

looks like they put it back to how it was before the broke it at the end of last year. 

Having said that it does feel a little slower than it used to be and wouldn't be surprised if it's been done on purpose for the incoming dargyns that we can 'steal' on plains.... it's not like PoE archwing has enough downsides already or anything...

Is there a reason no weapon skins work on zaws? Even deluxe/tennogen skins? The new polearm skin is awesome, but doesn't do much when I can't throw it on my polearm melee.  

• Upvote 1

The content drought continues, Welp.

good QoL changes and buffs i guess.

• Upvote 1

Decided to keep track of all the nerfs this year so that is easier to visualize how badly DE is nerfing stuff and/or ruining fun (RIP Sonicor). 

January

Update 22.9.0

Quartakk (damage)
Sarpa (range)
Redeemer (range)

Viper Wraith (damage - conclave)
Arca Plasmor (projectile width - conclave)
Fateful Truth's Leaping Blade (dash distance - conclave)
Skull Shots (refreshment - conlcave)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4