Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.9.0

[DE]Megan

Why oh why was the damage on Quartakk nerfed? IT NEEDED TO BE QUADRUPLED! Sure, now it can strip armor but its damage is literally so low it cannot even deal with unarmored enemies. Hema has nearly double the damage of Quartakk and can proc both viral and corrosive. Even Hunter Munitions isnt saving Quartakk in its current state.

What you basically did with the gun was changing the fire mechanic instead of fixing status on innate multishot guns like people have been asking for @(*()$ years.

36 minutes ago, mac10smg-ToaOfGreen said:

You...buffed the Quartakk?

I...I'm at a loss for words. This is incredible...A BURST FIRE WEAPON THAT ISN'T MEDIOCRE!!!!

20 minutes ago, mrrobotto67 said:

This made my day ... when the weapon was announced i thought the weapon would preform something similar to this than rather what we got at launch :D.

Just now, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Why oh why was the damage on Quartakk nerfed? IT NEEDED TO BE QUADRUPLED! Sure, now it can strip armor but its damage is literally so low it cannot even deal with unarmored enemies. Hema has nearly double the damage of Quartakk and can proc both viral and corrosive. Even Hunter Munitions isnt saving Quartakk in its current state.

Now...now I can't tell if it was good or bad that I junked my Quartakk a couple weeks ago. Kind of a pisser I can't get the blueprint back at the moment, either way.

1 minute ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Now...now I can't tell if it was good or bad that I junked my Quartakk a couple weeks ago. Kind of a pisser I can't get the blueprint back at the moment, either way.

It deals more status and less damage. It's also a burst weapon. There's no point in picking Quartakk over Hema.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Quartakk Changes:

• Converted the Quartakk to a burst fire that fires all 4 rounds at the same time instead of a semi auto that fires 4 bullets per shot.
  • Increased fire rate from 6.32 to 12.67.
  • Increased Accuracy from 58.8 to 90.9.
  • Reduced damage from 51 to 27.

I get the sense that this change is causing confusion. I suspect it still feels like it fires kind of like a semi auto, since the change states it fires all the bullets at once, but using the mechanic of burst fire to address the complaints regarding multishot and status chance, and maybe the damage change too has to do with burst calculations of damage per bullet versus the shotgun sum of all pellets.

Could someone clarify on these changes a bit?

you should fix it so when nidus uses his second ability on jupiter, sinai, or any map without walls, to where mobs flung out of range despawn after x amount of time, so many times I had to quit a 30 or 40 wave defense cause a bugged mob out of sight, and range, just hangs out infinitly

Только что, Wyrmius_Prime сказал:

It destroys everything.

Maybe it does at the levels you tested it against. Where most weapons in the game would do fine. 

I had a good riven for it and tried it in the Simulacrum against lvl 140 corrupted HGs, compared it to my meta weapons... sold the Hema riven and binned the gun XD

Yeah the standards for a meta weapon are pretty high lol

Viper Wraith damage reduced in Conclave.

slightly different

Reduced the projectile width of the Arca Plasmor.

slightly better, but still large and damage still insane ( maybe reduce damage atleast  -30%  to -60% )

Reduced dash distance of Conclave stance Fateful Truth's Leaping Blade.

slightly better, but I think it's still problem, because delay after dash is just a little, they can spam it easily.
Also leading blade still one of biggest problem with insane damage and range. while it can knock down enemy with large hit-box.

Conclave Mod Skull Shots can no longer refresh while it's effect is active.

slightly better, but if you really want to nerf it just reduce the duration from 2s to 1 or 1.5s

*** Report about result of this nerf will coming next week, in conclave feedback.

1 minute ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Maybe it does at the levels you tested it against. Where most weapons in the game would do fine. 

I had a good riven for it and tried it in the Simulacrum against lvl 140 corrupted HGs, compared it to my meta weapons... sold the Hema riven and binned the gun XD

Yeah the standards for a meta weapon are pretty high lol

You may have to revise your builds and do some drastic changes on them. I have no idea how one manages to build a bad corrosive + viral weapon. I'm doing perfectly fine on extended endless runs way beyond that level.

Excalibur's interaction with zaws is still broken, even though it's a stated fix. (Thankfully the rapier weild animation for zaws is fixed, but that took two updates instead of one to fix.)

Stats of my zaw on Excalibur:

http://prntscr.com/i1ukrc

Stats of my zaw on Frost Prime:

http://prntscr.com/i1ulqn

Stats of my Nami Skyla Prime on Excalibur:

http://prntscr.com/i1uogc [notice the broken stat changes, this will bring me to my next observation]

Stats of my Nami Skyla Prime on Frost Prime:

http://prntscr.com/i1uy3u

I'm pretty sure that this update just completely broke Excalibur's passive altogether, and didn't fix his attributes towards zaws at all. Normally the stat changes on any given sword are green numbers (or new stats) instead of red numbers (or old stats). I achieved those numbers by re-entering my arsenal with an Excalibur equipped, but while in the Simulacrum, the stat changes fail to show up at all as they once did.

http://prntscr.com/i1urbz

Fix please~

The War Within Choice Scene has been added to Captura! Completing The War Within for the first time will reward this in your Inbox. For those that have already completed The War Within quest, it has been retroactively added to your Captura Scene selection right on login. 

yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeessssssss

can we eventually get the ability to get the WHOLE scene and not just the mountain top?

Archived