Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.9.0

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Quartakk Changes:

• Converted the Quartakk to a burst fire that fires all 4 rounds at the same time instead of a semi auto that fires 4 bullets per shot.
  • Increased fire rate from 6.32 to 12.67.
  • Increased Accuracy from 58.8 to 90.9.
  • Reduced damage from 51 to 27.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I was REALLY disappointed when I found out that it used shotgun status calculations. Making it burst fire fixes that and I'm so damn happy now. Wanted to love this gun whenit came out, but now I actually can. I REALLY hope this change doesn't fly under the radar for people because this is HUGE for anyone who didn't have a quartakk riven.

• Fixed not being able to Chat link the "Landing Craft Foundry Segment" and the "Nutrio Incubator Upgrade Segment".

THANK YOU

Also, Mirage's Immortal skin isn't in the market, isn't linkable, and doesn't show in the arsenal even if you bought it, unless you happened to have it equipped on her. I think its been like that for close to a year now, and the only reason I know is because its still on my normal Mirage.

Interesting idea to make the Quartakk a primary rifle which fires in the style of the Ballistica Prime.  Going to have to test this out to see how this might help it scale a bit better (I already see people saying it procs status more, which makes sense if that same status number is now applied to each bullet and only to the whole burst previously).

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Melee weapons will now display a 'Block Damage' reduction stat in the Arsenal! This stat varies mostly between weapon categories, and while there are only select Mods that enhance the effects of blocking, the stat is still valuable to expose the mechanic. If you favour a melee playstyle, we hope you find this information valuable! 

BUT, What about RANGE Like you said you were putting in the Melee stats but never did ....

3 hours ago, Conquest_ said:

Quartakk Changes:

• Converted the Quartakk to a burst fire that fires all 4 rounds at the same time instead of a semi auto that fires 4 bullets per shot.

DE always nerfing something.... damage nerfing inc

if the displayed damage was per-shot before this is actually a buff to it's damage.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Quartakk Changes:

RIP, my favourite new weapon no longer exists...

Been testing my quartakk since my earlier post, it actually feels about the same on level 30 content, and definitely does seem to proc more often, so I'm suspecting that it's more about the way the damage was calculated on the old shot type, i.e. was treated like a shotgun under the hood?

Also noting that the rightward drift of the rapier moves while moving still occurs for all rapier weapons, it's just about half as intense as it was for the plague kripath.  Not sure if other Zaw rapiers are now corrected.

I'd love if somebody wanted to nail down the math on the Quartakk change. (or link me if it's already happened?)

ok so why the damage and fire mechanic change on the quartakk? seems to me that it was good as it was and if anything just needed a small increase in firerate.

it was nice to have a rifle with a differnt mechanic to it, now it is performing less than the auto fire secondary mode on the argonak, i know im comparing apples and oranges with that being one is one of warframes assault rifles while the other is a burst rifle but i kind of feel the damage reduction was a bit much. in my hinest opinion all that was needed was just a 25% firerate increase for it.

maybe it might be worth it to include the original fire mode and damage as an alt fire feature like how the argonak can do semi and full auto.

6Mju1N8.png

@[DE]Megan

DE, how come whenever you release new Tennogen items, you list them in a different order than the way they're shown in the pictures?

Here is one example.  You listed Pistris Syandana first, which makes it look like it's the left one in the image above.  But that's actually the Cryona Syandana.  This is misleading and confusing, and it leads to people searching the Market for the wrong item.

3 hours ago, WhiteSpike said:

Thank you, I can finally do AW Mob Defense at peace.

But couldn't you update after I was done with my raids? :P

Edit: The changes on the Quartakk sure make it lot better than before. More status procs. Just don't know why it was needed to reduce its damage. It already did low damage. :V

I think the damage actually got buffed, as I believe the original damage listed was the damage of all 4 projectiles combined, but I could be wrong

3 hours ago, WhiteSpike said:

Thank you, I can finally do AW Mob Defense at peace.

But couldn't you update after I was done with my raids? :P

Edit: The changes on the Quartakk sure make it lot better than before. More status procs. Just don't know why it was needed to reduce its damage. It already did low damage. :V

Since it's a proper burst rifle now, doesn't that mean per bullet now?  If so, that's more than double damage.

Archived