The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well alright alright alright login 800.

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

This could be amazing. There's so much DE could do with special armor/syndana effects. What if this Syndana has a starburst of metal spikes in the back, and whenever you double jump or slide, they light up and rotate in a pattern. What if you could adjust what lights/pattern you wanted to use in the appearance menu? What if the syndana added an effect where you had a shadow image that bled off your character like a continuous waterfall of light?

Looks cool, but until Arcanes are unshackled from cosmetics all of my frames are stuck with my Noru (Grace) or Pyra (Energize) Prime Syandanas.

Pretty pretty please DE, please attach Arcanes to loadout.

Edited by DrBorris

Just now, Arniox said:

Also.

Similar much? 

image.png

if it true look similar to frost prime syandana thing i need to see details and texture and model to see difference but can't tell from picture, might as well wait and see once people gets it

31 minutes ago, Arniox said:

60C8XvO.jpg

Excite :P

I actually hope it has a special ability. Remember they are supposedly changing the login system so if you want an awesome ability just choose it.

At the very least it could have a special effect much like the syndicate syandanas. Do something for awesome effects. Maybe for each bullet jump?

7 minutes ago, -Trey- said:

Seems like it will receive that whole sigma and octantis spikey look in upper part, combined with vistapa prime at bottom and some additional hanging thingy.

220?cb=20171031145328+ latest?cb=20170629052414+ Hanging thingy = 843461351394def426b68e51e91155f51b2fc5bc

thats good theory sound about right... fusion 2 monster into 1 monster but better looking one... *shrug*