Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Neo3602

22 hours ago, kantapon said:

Granted, but the suppar actor ruin the whole movies.

I wish that Clem has become Primed.

Granted,but clem is an infested boss and you have to kill him

i wish i could use limbo on pubs

Edited by Tunoksia
grammar

22 hours ago, kantapon said:

Granted, but the suppar actor ruin the whole movies.

I wish that Clem has become Primed.

you can use Limbo in pubs, but it’s within the same week they introduce vote kicks. you are now segregated

i wish to explode repeatedly 

Edited by goga_gola

4 minutes ago, goga_gola said:

you can use Limbo in pubs, but it’s within the same week they introduce vote kicks. you are now segregated

i wish to explode repeatedly

Granted but you make fart sounds instead of the usual explosion FX.

I wish I already have a Khora Systems BP.

42 minutes ago, Basqui said:

Granted but you make fart sounds instead of the usual explosion FX.

I wish I already have a Khora Systems BP.

Granted but you lose any other components or bps you have for Khora and their drop Chance is reduced by 99.99 (repeating of course) %.

I wish I had more time to post in my Roleplay threads.

26 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Granted but you lose any other components or bps you have for Khora and their drop Chance is reduced by 99.99 (repeating of course) %.

I wish I had more time to post in my Roleplay threads.

Granted, but now everyone has time to post in the roleplay threads, making monstrosities of *licks* and 'XD's arise.

I wish I had more time to play warframe.

Granted, but every time you login will cause one Man in the Wall to permanently spawn in your Orbiter, and they will repeatedly asking for Da Wey.

I wish John Prodman would have a break from his job as Broker and have a tea with John Cena.

Edited by kantapon

Granted, the ensuing meme of the scene eventually got spammed on every Warframe social media; Forum, Reddit, Facebook, etc. up to the point where DE banned mentioning it since it became too overused.

I wish everyone could enjoy their work.

11 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Granted, the ensuing meme of the scene eventually got spammed on every Warframe social media; Forum, Reddit, Facebook, etc. up to the point where DE banned mentioning it since it became too overused.

I wish everyone could enjoy their work.

Granted. Even the most menial job has become a source of joy for workers. However they now hate taking their mandatory holidays and can't wait to get back to work.

I wish I could play guitar like Joe Satriani

8 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Granted. Even the most menial job has become a source of joy for workers. However they now hate taking their mandatory holidays and can't wait to get back to work.

I wish I could play guitar like Joe Satriani

Granted, you now play guitar like Joe Satriani, however it is not the famous guitarist, but just someone with the same name as him. This person has never touched a guitar in their life. 

I wish for octopi!!!!

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Granted, you now play guitar like Joe Satriani, however it is not the famous guitarist, but just someone with the same name as him. This person has never touched a guitar in their life. 

I wish for octopi!!!!

Granted. You get poisonous killer octopi, that have rockets on all legs, and want world domination.

I wish for Volt Arrester Helmet and Zener Skin.

1 minute ago, (XB1)RanskyNoodles said:

Granted, but the decoration is a single moldy pumpkin inside of the infested room.

I wish I had someone that loved me.

Granted, everyone you look at will chase you and give you their unconditional love to the brink of where they follow you everywhere; including your house, your  bathroom, everywhere.

I wish my hotspot wasn't a huge piece of garbage.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Mythical Warden said:

Granted, everyone you look at will chase you and give you their unconditional love to the brink of where they follow you everywhere; including your house, your  bathroom, everywhere.

I wish my hotspot wasn't a huge piece of garbage.

Granted, but now your hotspot is just huge. meaning everyone can join in on it. The sheer amount of people bring the network down to a trash-like level.

I wish I had a really tall, beautiful girlfriend.

Granted, but your girlfriend is very tall to the point that she can not interact with you by any mean.

(I knew I wish for something similar before, but I'll made another wish that somehow similar).

I wish that Relay got invasion event based on Infested faction.

1 hour ago, kantapon said:

Granted, but your girlfriend is very tall to the point that she can not interact with you by any mean.

(I knew I wish for something similar before, but I'll made another wish that somehow similar).

I wish that Relay got invasion event based on Infested faction.

Granted but in the style of Eyes of Blight the damage is permananent, I.e every NPC converted stays converted and the playerbase can only save one faction.

I wish for happiness for my friends that cannot backfire on them in any way.

Edited by Rakawan

On 2018-05-17 at 11:38 AM, Rakawan said:

Granted but in the style of Eyes of Blight the damage is permananent, I.e every NPC converted stays converted and the playerbase can only save one faction.

I wish for happiness for my friends that cannot backfire on them in any way.

Granted but you are forever unhappy.

I wish the next person to post gets slapped with a taco

Granted, but i was managed to bite and eat it just in time before it hit my face.

I wish that Nakak's mask franchise has reached and become popular in Solaris United that even John Prodman goes there to buy it.

7 hours ago, kantapon said:

Granted, but i was managed to bite and eat it just in time before it hit my face.

I wish that Nakak's mask franchise has reached and become popular in Solaris United that even John Prodman goes there to buy it.

Granted. but the Mask Franchise is infamously popular and depict factions in the most offensive ways.

I wish the Strata Relay is still fine.

14 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Granted, but it's loaded with radiation.

I wish the Kuiper Relay returned.

The Kuiper Relay gets reconstructed... but gets taken over by the Orokin defense. Now, Baro, Simaris and all the syndicates are Raid Bosses with special mechanics!

I wish the last component BP I need would drop for Equinox...

1 minute ago, tprx said:

The Kuiper Relay gets reconstructed... but gets taken over by the Orokin defense. Now, Baro, Simaris and all the syndicates are Raid Bosses with special mechanics!

I wish the last component BP I need would drop for Equinox...

Granted, but then Equinox crafting component suddenly change into 10k Nitain Extract per part.

I wish Clumbra(Clem + Umbra) Prime to come.