Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Neo3602

2 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, but you realise it's now too lte to do anything about it and you feel depressed because you always forget stuff and remember hours after.

I wish luck to my roommate who's on a "date" (fish on, if you know what I mean).

Granted, the date went so well that they realized they are very compatible. They then go almost everywhere together, and being so happy that it makes you jealous.

I wish Nezha can walk on walls and ceilings when Firewalker is active.

il y a 24 minutes, Gamma745 a dit :

Granted, the date went so well that they realized they are very compatible. They then go almost everywhere together, and being so happy that it makes you jealous. 

I wish Nezha can walk on walls and ceilings when Firewalker is active.

Granted, but he can't walk on the ground.

I wish people would understand and react (positively) to the various references I make so it's not just an annoying silence. 

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

12 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, but he can't walk on the ground.

I wish people would understand and react (positively) to the various references I make so it's not just an annoying silence. 

Granted, but people then start nit picking your every word and turn it into a reference, derailing every single conversation.

I wish deadlines would cease to exist.

il y a 27 minutes, AkerTheSpjot a dit :

Granted, but people then start nit picking your every word and turn it into a reference, derailing every single conversation.

I wish deadlines would cease to exist.

Granted, they are replaced by "alive"lines and will chase you down like the Predator until your work is done.

I wish controllers weren't so fragile (not talking about throwing them at the wall. Just regular things like sticks getting stuck in a direction, etc.).

8 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, they are replaced by "alive"lines and will chase you down like the Predator until your work is done.

I wish controllers weren't so fragile (not talking about throwing them at the wall. Just regular things like sticks getting stuck in a direction, etc.).

Maybe 'faulty' is the better word ?

In any case, granted, your input is so responsive, you get autobanned from every game.

I wish for the cold embrace of death.

1 hour ago, Neo3602 said:

Granted, Death gives you a very chilly hug.

I wish that when we get primary ZAWs they are Sentient themed.

Granted, but they carry The Bane's effect, also there's a 50% chance for it to be a Mimic.

I wish melee 3.0 would also address ospreys blocking my face and my movement while I flail hopelessly at the real target behind them.

Edited by AkerTheSpjot

11 hours ago, AkerTheSpjot said:

-snip

I wish melee 3.0 would also address ospreys blocking my face and my movement while I flail hopelessly at the real target behind them.

Granted, but now melee combat stops all forward movement and causes you to walk backwards.

I wish to have a crazy kubrow guy themed frame (like Khora, but with an "exalted" pet kubrow instead).

Edited by (XB1)Furious Kaiser

il y a 36 minutes, (XB1)Furious Kaiser a dit :

Granted, but now melee combat stops all forward movement and causes you to walk backwards.

I wish to have a crazy kubrow guy themed frame (like Khora, but with an "exalted" pet kubrow instead).

Granted, it's a homeless version of Macho Man Randy and his pet is an elephant-sized Pug with extra flat face. 

I wish Cetus Wisps would have a chance to respawn when you spend a lot of time in the Plains. 

9 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, it's a homeless version of Macho Man Randy and his pet is an elephant-sized Pug with extra flat face. 

I wish Cetus Wisps would have a chance to respawn when you spend a lot of time in the Plains. 

Granted, wisps may now respawn whenever Konzu eat lunch on time.

I wish you could revive companions by petting them.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AkerTheSpjot said:

Granted, wisps may now respawn whenever Konzu eat lunch on time.

I wish you could revive companions by petting them.

Granted but failure to do so immediately during bleed outs will summon a Hydrolyst

I wish the items girlfriend/boyfriend were unvaulted

53 minutes ago, ZargonKing said:

Granted but failure to do so immediately during bleed outs will summon a Hydrolyst

I wish the items girlfriend/boyfriend were unvaulted

Granted but a triggered SJW with infinite lung capacity follows you around screamining whenever you use those terms.

I wish Inaros Deluxe had more nonmetallic color options.

Edited by Rakawan

9 minutes ago, AkerTheSpjot said:

Granted, now the skin is texture-less.

I wish Eidolons could lay off the light spam.

Granted, the Eidolons no longer enjoy light spam. Instead, they've resorted to heavy bacon.

Spoiler

I wish the operators grew up over time for visual/story significance.

Edited by (XB1)D00M INCARNATE
Spoilers

1 hour ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

Granted  although over time your operator looses all their power as they age to the point where they can not even control the warframes any longer after they hit 21 years old

I wish the Ghoul Purge event would happen half as frequently as it does

Granted, the event droprate now reduced to 0.4%, but the infested and space zit remain roaming the plains at all time.

I wish for money to fall from the sky and crush me.

Il y a 1 heure, ZargonKing a dit :

Granted but it has 99% chance of derailing from your wish

I wish there was an animated series for WarFrame

Granted, but it doesn't follow the story of the game at all, the characters are different and it copies South Park's style, except it's not fun at all. 

I wish I ws able to either sing or play an instrument.

9 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, but it doesn't follow the story of the game at all, the characters are different and it copies South Park's style, except it's not fun at all. 

I wish I ws able to either sing or play an instrument.

Granted, but its the bagpipes only..

I wish the next person's wish actually happens to them

1 hour ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

Granted, but its the bagpipes only..

I wish the next person's wish actually happens to them

Granted, but the pile of money they wished for crushed their legs and they had to use them all up on surgery.

I wish for kickass battle music to play in the background whenever I do boring mundane things.

il y a 11 minutes, AkerTheSpjot a dit :

Granted, but the pile of money they wished for crushed their legs and they had to use them all up on surgery.

I wish for kickass battle music to play in the background whenever I do boring mundane things.

(Haha, get ninja'd :P)

Granted, but everybody can hear it and they find it annoying as Hel. They keep telling you to stop the loud music but you can't since the music comes out from nowhere yet everywhere, so you get fired, your friends and family avoid you and you're forced to leave your country to live alone in the desert.

il y a 6 minutes, AkerTheSpjot a dit :

Granted, all spider automatons are removed.

I wish Pablo would rework Vlad

Granted, but it's a failure and everybody loses their trust towards Pablo and don't want him to rework any more frame. 

I wish that people who rush 10 min/wave/etc. and extract would do it solo instead of being the reason why PUGs are bad (apart from Spy Missions).

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

35 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

(Haha, get ninja'd :P)

Granted, but it's a failure and everybody loses their trust towards Pablo and don't want him to rework any more frame.

Drats

36 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

I wish that people who rush 10 min/wave/etc. and extract would do it solo instead of being the reason why PUGs are bad (apart from Spy Missions).

Granted, star chart is now officially a ghost town, as people soon to discover the freedom of doing missions at their own pace without interference or judgment. Truly a haven.

Speaking of which, I wish moon spy sorties are more frequent.