Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Neo3602

3 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Granted. Unfortunately, DE soon creates Übermensch mods, which make rivens all but obsolete and you can only have one slot for them at the cost of your very soul.

I wish the sun would come out to play.

Granted, but it burns you alive.

I wish it rained everyday.

On 2018-10-05 at 10:22 PM, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Granted. Unfortunately, DE soon creates Übermensch mods, which make rivens all but obsolete and you can only have one slot for them at the cost of your very soul.

I wish the sun would come out to play.

Granted, it supernovas to high hell, blasting us with enough cosmic background radiation to make a riot.

I wish to be woke.

Il y a 6 heures, HorridaMessor a dit :

Granted - but the market is over saturated with junk RIvens so they are 1p per 10 now

I wish people would actually stay for at least 5 waves in Fissure Intercptions..

Granted, now everybody stays for 50 waves everytime and you can't leave until you're done; if you lose, you'll lose everything you got and will return to wave 1 to do it all over again.

il y a 25 minutes, (PS4)SentientSnowlump a dit :

Granted, it supernovas to high hell, blasting us with enough cosmic background radiation to make a riot.

I wish to be woke.

Granted, but you will never be able to sleep again because coffee (not caffeine :P) is getting injected in your veins every 10 sec.

I wish I wasn't a lazy piece of s***.

• 2 weeks later...
à l’instant, Gamma745 a dit :

Granted, you are now a workaholic.

I wish Operators abilities could be more flashy.

Granted, now every Void Power triggers a light show. Void Blast creates Disco balls like Mirages that leaves fire trails with extra FX (but no damage, only visual) and a blinding flash every 3 sec (think Bursa-kinda flash). Void Mode adds a Sound Quake+Danse Macabre visual (purely esthetic) with constant lighting strikes everywhere. Void Blast now creates thousands of extremely bright explosions in 0.5 sec in a 50m radius, each with a different color (does 0.001% of the initial damage per explosion). Void Dash is now anime-like fast movement and everytime you dash, you leave a small smoke bomb that creates a 30m wide cloud of smoke that stays there for the rest of the game and doesn't affect the enemies whatsoever. Oh and the Void Beam triggers intense stroboscopic lights when shooting and recharging. 

I wish I had time to buy bread.

2 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, now every Void Power triggers a light show. Void Blast creates Disco balls like Mirages that leaves fire trails with extra FX (but no damage, only visual) and a blinding flash every 3 sec (think Bursa-kinda flash). Void Mode adds a Sound Quake+Danse Macabre visual (purely esthetic) with constant lighting strikes everywhere. Void Blast now creates thousands of extremely bright explosions in 0.5 sec in a 50m radius, each with a different color (does 0.001% of the initial damage per explosion). Void Dash is now anime-like fast movement and everytime you dash, you leave a small smoke bomb that creates a 30m wide cloud of smoke that stays there for the rest of the game and doesn't affect the enemies whatsoever. Oh and the Void Beam triggers intense stroboscopic lights when shooting and recharging. 

That sounds mostly awesome, actually.

3 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

I wish I had time to buy bread.

Granted, you are now hired by an Arabian Sultan to be their errand boy just to buy bread.

I wish I could fly.

1 hour ago, Gamma745 said:

That sounds mostly awesome, actually.

Granted, you are now hired by an Arabian Sultan to be their errand boy just to buy bread.

I wish I could fly.

Granted, you can fly but you can't land safely.

I wish that I had a working heater in my room. 

il y a 22 minutes, carbman95 a dit :

Granted, nobody wants to play with you, and the game crashes because the damage numbers you are dealing is too high for the game to take

I wish Ivara gets the best deluxe skin

Granted, but the color patterns are awfull, the textures are bugged and every accessory (Armor/Syandana/Sigils/Badges/Alt Helms) are clipping. A lot.

I wish that one guy with IP generator would stop spamming on the Wiki fr.

9 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, but the color patterns are awfull, the textures are bugged and every accessory (Armor/Syandana/Sigils/Badges/Alt Helms) are clipping. A lot.

I wish that one guy with IP generator would stop spamming on the Wiki fr.

Granted. The added security now requires you to login with 3 different passwords and a questionnaire, then immediately logs you back out whenever you leave the page and/or make any comments.

I wish enemy armor scaled at a minor linear curve instead of exponentially.

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

Granted, but the recoil launches you out of the map.

I wish that Tellurium drops on ground missions.

Granted, but you cannot pick it up and it explodes, proccing blast when you try.

I wish Kubrow and Kavat abomination was available again.

Il y a 3 heures, Datam4ss a dit :

Granted, but you cannot pick it up and it explodes, proccing blast when you try.

Granted, but they're also part Condroc, Kuaka and Helminth, making horrible sounds of despair and viciously attacking you at any moment, which you can't turn off.

I talk for those poor beasts and wish that they never existed.

3 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

You're a monster.

9 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

I talk for those poor beasts and wish that they never existed.

Granted, but then everybody who has owned one can have a ridiculously broken Kubrow that can use Kavat mods, and imprints of them can still be made, but these properties won't carry over, causing a lot of poor Warframers to lose ridiculous amounts of plat for a regular Kubrow.

I'd like Nitain to be a common drop in Void, Kuva or Lua lockers or breakables in hidden parkour rooms.

il y a 1 minute, RWBY-WhiteRose a dit :

Granted, but then everybody who has owned one can have a ridiculously broken Kubrow that can use Kavat mods, and imprints of them can still be made, but these properties won't carry over, causing a lot of poor Warframers to lose ridiculous amounts of plat for a regular Kubrow.

I'd like Nitain to be a common drop in Void, Kuva or Lua lockers or breakables in hidden parkour rooms.

"Warframers"

Image associée

Granted, but now you need it for literaly everything in the game, even trades, selling/dissolving mods, entering missions, reloading, casting abilities, FashionFrame, etc. and it always costs a bit more than you actualy have. 

I wish DE would rework Mastery Ranks so it means something other than just a number showing how much stuff you maxed and how many missions/Junctions you've completed. 

2 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

"Warframers"

Image associée

I am. I take no offense.

2 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

I wish DE would rework Mastery Ranks so it means something other than just a number showing how much stuff you maxed and how many missions/Junctions you've completed. 

Granted, but it now has stuff like "complete Hijack without taking any damage to Health" and "Complete all three vaults in Pavlov without anything seeing you or activating any traps, or touching any laser" in it. Or even worse (Kinda), kill all (at least 150) enemies in a single mission with headshots by melee.

I wish you'd remove that meme.

Il y a 1 heure, RWBY-WhiteRose a dit :

I am. I take no offense.

Granted, but it now has stuff like "complete Hijack without taking any damage to Health" and "Complete all three vaults in Pavlov without anything seeing you or activating any traps, or touching any laser" in it. Or even worse (Kinda), kill all (at least 150) enemies in a single mission with headshots by melee.

I wish you'd remove that meme.

Granted, but it's replaced by this one: Résultats de recherche d'images pour « you must be new gif »

I wish people would stop proposing Warframe BR and think about something actualy original. 

11 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, but it's replaced by this one: Résultats de recherche d'images pour « you must be new gif »

I wish people would stop proposing Warframe BR and think about something actualy original. 

Granted. They're thinking about really bad jokes, 100% original, that will make you cringe.

I wish you'd remove all memes and stop replacing them/posting more memes.

Il y a 7 heures, AndouRaiton a dit :

Granted but DE and all related WF services are now hosted in Europe and memes are banned.

I wish that melee 3.0 still lets bloodrush work as a viable build.

Granted, but now it has a drain of 45 and it's mandatory for every single build otherwise you won't even scratch a lvl 10 Charger.

I wish for Apu to stay in The Simpsons ...:sadcry:

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16