Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Neo3602

hace 39 minutos, Datam4ss dijo:

Granted, but the Eidolon attacks using CCing tentacles that performs lewd animations on female frames and can only be defeated by using anime figurines you build for 10000 standing a piece.

I wish for Kubrow - Kavat abominations to make a comeback with their own unique mods and more screwed up possibilities. Maybe even with Moa parts.

Granted,but now you need to farm 3 argon crystals,30 nitain,and 700 ducats

I Wish raids would do a comeback

Il y a 9 heures, Bombarder0 a dit :

Granted,but now you need to farm 3 argon crystals,30 nitain,and 700 ducats

I Wish raids would do a comeback

Granted, but they're just the same repetitive buggy mess with nothing new.

I wish people would understand that Powercreep is detrimental to the game since it ruins all of DE's attempts to create End-Game content.

9 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, but they're just the same repetitive buggy mess with nothing new.

I wish people would understand that Powercreep is detrimental to the game since it ruins all of DE's attempts to create End-Game content.

Agreed, now all new weapons have really bad stats.

I wish for immunity towards addiction.

il y a une heure, RWBY-WhiteRose a dit :

Granted. The economy collapses and it’s blamed on you.

I wish for plat in Arbitrations.

Granted, you have 0.00000000000000000000000000001% chance for 1 untradable plat on Rotation C, but only if it's a full moon on the 3rd thursday of the week when all satellites around the Earth are aligned with Nelson Mandela's grave on a rainy day.

I wish DE would upgrade their launcher.

13 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, you have 0.00000000000000000000000000001% chance for 1 untradable plat on Rotation C, but only if it's a full moon on the 3rd thursday of the week when all satellites around the Earth are aligned with Nelson Mandela's grave on a rainy day.

I wish DE would upgrade their launcher.

Granted. The launcher is great, but then DE forgets about the game itself and the launcher turns into the only part of the game worth mentioning.

I wish for @DeMonkey. Please?

11 hours ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

Granted. The launcher is great, but then DE forgets about the game itself and the launcher turns into the only part of the game worth mentioning.

I wish for @DeMonkey. Please?

Granted but my username is swapped with that of the glorious Rakawan for this post. 

I wish you all have a Happy Thanksgiving.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Granted but my username is swapped with that of the glorious Rakawan for this post. 

I wish you all have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Granted but, your Thanksgiving is less than happy.

I wish that we get more Kitgun parts.

Il y a 2 heures, Neo3602 a dit :

Granted but, your Thanksgiving is less than happy.

I wish that we get more Kitgun parts.

Granted, we now have a Kit-watergun that deals 0.1 Impact per tick with the old Beam Weapon mechanics and 5m range.

I wish DE would have kept the first Ember Deluxe concept.

19 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, we now have a Kit-watergun that deals 0.1 Impact per tick with the old Beam Weapon mechanics and 5m range.

I wish DE would have kept the first Ember Deluxe concept.

Granted, it’s kept safe in a vault that will never see the light of day. 

I wish there was an infested open world map with a tarrasque like monster to slay.

Il y a 4 heures, Rakawan a dit :

Granted, it’s kept safe in a vault that will never see the light of day. 

I wish there was an infested open world map with a tarrasque like monster to slay.

Ya got me there, nice one XD.

Granted, but it's basicaly a retextured Phorid that can OS you even when Invincible (ex: Valkyr/Harrow's ult) and it only drops Heavy Impact, Ammo Case or 5 Endo.

I wish there was a separate Mod section for attack-related Companion mods (ex: Bite, the new 60/60 mods, Hunter Recovery/Synergy, Maul, Swipe, etc.).

3 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

I wish there was a separate Mod section for attack-related Companion mods (ex: Bite, the new 60/60 mods, Hunter Recovery/Synergy, Maul, Swipe, etc.).

Granted, but it only has two mod slot.

I wish I have some time to clean my laptop.

Il y a 4 heures, Gamma745 a dit :

Granted, but then people only want 10p for the whole set.

I wish for some bacon.

Granted, but all the pigs of the Earth see it as a declaration of War and form an army of over a billion pig soldiers to eradicate you and your family.

I wish I had a better PC.

16 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, but all the pigs of the Earth see it as a declaration of War and form an army of over a billion pig soldiers to eradicate you and your family.

I wish I had a better PC.

Granted. Your PC is so good your keyboard and mouse seem waay too slow.

I wish for all space junk to vanish from the face of the universe.

hace 1 minuto, RWBY-WhiteRose dijo:

Granted. Your PC is so good your keyboard and mouse seem waay too slow.

I wish for all space junk to vanish from the face of the universe.

Granted.but somehow a portal opens a path and leads to earth

I Wish WhiteRose could take a rest and stop messing with this discussion.

On ‎2018‎-‎11‎-‎27 at 1:45 PM, Bombarder0 said:

Granted.but somehow a portal opens a path and leads to earth

I Wish WhiteRose could take a rest and stop messing with this discussion.

Granted. I am now well rested.

I wish for less Raknoid spawns in Fortuna, especially when you're defending the Pearl.

On 2018-11-29 at 12:15 AM, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

Granted. I am now well rested.

I wish for less Raknoid spawns in Fortuna, especially when you're defending the Pearl.

Granted, they now spawn so rarely they make the Loch Ness monster look like an attention starved celebrity constantly trying to become relevant again *cough* all of them *cough* Slaying such mythical beasts grants one untold fame and recognition. 

You become swept up in this new craze and spend the rest of your days trying desperately to find just one raknoid. 

You do not succeed. 

I wish there was a “lore discussions” forum category.

Edited by Rakawan

il y a une heure, Rakawan a dit :

Granted, they now spawn so rarely they make the Loch Ness monster look like an attention starved celebrity constantly trying to become relevant again *cough* all of them *cough* Slaying such mythical beasts grants one untold fame and recognition. 

You become swept up in this new craze and spend the rest of your days trying desperately to find just one raknoid. 

You do not succeed. 

I wish there was a “lore discussions” forum category.

Granted, but nobody can agree with anyone and every thread gets swarmed by Lotus-haters who just complain that they want to kill her, which gets all the threads to be merged into one Megathread. The Megathread then get locked and removed, as well as the "Lore Discussion' subforum. 

I wish DE would fix the Powercreep issue that ruins every "end-game"~ish content they release.

34 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, but nobody can agree with anyone and every thread gets swarmed by Lotus-haters who just complain that they want to kill her, which gets all the threads to be merged into one Megathread. The Megathread then get locked and removed, as well as the "Lore Discussion' subforum. 

I wish DE would fix the Powercreep issue that ruins every "end-game"~ish content they release.

Granted, everyone complains that they're too weak.

I wish DE would improve the design of old enemies.

5 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Granted, everyone complains that they're too weak.

I wish DE would improve the design of old enemies.

Granted, they are now unrecognisable and burn low-end pc's upon encountering more than 2 at once.

I wish my exams would be done.