Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Neo3602

il y a 35 minutes, Jermaiya a dit :

granted, but only the most horrible things that happened to you

i wish they would bring tonbo prime already

Granted, it has 5 parts and all are Rare drops from Axi Relics and the only one to sell them is Darvo in his regular deals, meaning they're not always there and he has a limited stock.

I wish to be one of the winners (any place) in the Plenty of Servofish contest ^^'.

19 hours ago, Castlefrost said:

Granted but your trade slots will decrease by 4 after you get it.

I wish for a anasa sculpture unfilled. 😄

Granted, your game crashed indefinitely the moment it's added to your inventory

I wish lydia would stop standing on doorways

il y a 47 minutes, Z0M8Y a dit :

Granted, your game crashed indefinitely the moment it's added to your inventory

I wish lydia would stop standing on doorways

Granted, but she won't carry your burdens anymore.

I wish Nintendo would have stopped making new pokemons after the 3rd-4th generation.

1 hour ago, LazerSkink said:

Granted, but it flops so unfathomably fast, they shut down the servers 30 minutes after launch.

I wish I had the ability to freeze time.

Granted. You get punched to death by an unreasonable manly 17 year old with an attitude problem and a stand that can also stop time

I wish to be able to play DMC 5 now.

19 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Granted. You get punched to death by an unreasonable manly 17 year old with an attitude problem and a stand that can also stop time

I wish to be able to play DMC 5 now.

Granted.  But every fight is a Quick Time Event.

I wish I had cake.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

granted but its made entirely out of frosting

i wish i had the ability to go into video games and come out whenever i want

Granted, but when you go in your appearance changes to match the art style of the game and when you leave your appearance doesn't revert to normal.

6 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

granted, but it murders you in your sleep

i wish my empire in stellaris to not be stuck between monsters or giant fleets

Granted, your empire is now stuck between monsters and giant fleets.

I wish that Wizards of the Cost would release more source books for 5th edition.

8 hours ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

granted but all books burn as soon as you touch them

I wish for unlimited wishes

Granted. The source of the wishes is the Douchebag Genie. Good luck!

I wish to suck less at Devil May Cry :sadcry: (I've gotten really rusty since beating DMC4 Dante must Die and I want to be in fighting fit form for 5)

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

I wish to suck less at Devil May Cry :sadcry: (I've gotten really rusty since beating DMC4 Dante must Die and I want to be in fighting fit form for 5)

Granted. You become a god at the game being able to beat it with your toes! Should you wish it to be so. Same time people grow up and no longer find children's games something to get worked up about. 

All challenge and enjoyment is sucked out from the game. You are reduced to level of watching 'X the game movie' on youtube. 

I wish I had learned C++ instead with the 1k hours on Warframe.

6 hours ago, Pinegulf said:

Granted. You become a god at the game being able to beat it with your toes! Should you wish it to be so. Same time people grow up and no longer find children's games something to get worked up about. 

All challenge and enjoyment is sucked out from the game. You are reduced to level of watching 'X the game movie' on youtube. 

I wish I had learned C++ instead with the 1k hours on Warframe.

(If you want to play it that way)

Granted. You never played Warframe, and you became equally obsessed with learning C++ to the exclusion of all games but never get the same enjoyment as playing Warframe would have given you. You spend as much time learning it that you become burnt out on it before you ever get to use it and hated every moment you spent learning it, resulting in an endless downward spiral of self-loathing  and depression, not even mitigated by the enjoyment you would have attained from Warframe. Eventually, you discover the game in the future, but a few hours before the game is about to close down and wish, so desperately wish that you had the chance to experience this game instead of your wasted life of C++ And your wish is granted...

I wish that I had smokin' slick style.

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

(If you want to play it that way)

Granted. You never played Warframe, and you became equally obsessed with learning C++ to the exclusion of all games but never get the same enjoyment as playing Warframe would have given you. You spend as much time learning it that you become burnt out on it before you ever get to use it and hated every moment you spent learning it, resulting in an endless downward spiral of self-loathing  and depression, not even mitigated by the enjoyment you would have attained from Warframe. Eventually, you discover the game in the future, but a few hours before the game is about to close down and wish, so desperately wish that you had the chance to experience this game instead of your wasted life of C++ And your wish is granted...

I wish that I had smokin' slick style.

Granted, but everyone else also has smokin' slick style.

I wished I had a real life "no u" card

22 hours ago, (NSW)Kokojo said:

Granted, but everyone else also has smokin' slick style.

I wished I had a real life "no u" card

Granted, in the time of your greatest need, you deployed the powerful artifact, only for it to backfire

it's been 2 years since you ended up in Oblivion

i wish i could measure Shaggy's power in electricity instead of percentage

56 minutes ago, Z0M8Y said:

Granted, in the time of your greatest need, you deployed the powerful artifact, only for it to backfire

it's been 2 years since you ended up in Oblivion

i wish i could measure Shaggy's power in electricity instead of percentage

granted you find a device to measure shaggy's power in electricity, however his power is so damn great that the device explodes and the explosion takes everything with it in a 10 km radius.

i wish i could finally get me a volt prime

9 hours ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

Granted but both are nerfed stat wise and appearance wise to match Vauban and Wukong respectively.

I wish for Primed Chamber.

Granted, all your primaries' Chamber were Primed

to blow up in your face

I wish for the next person's health and wellbeing

On ‎2019‎-‎02‎-‎16 at 5:29 AM, Z0M8Y said:

Granted, all your primaries' Chamber were Primed

to blow up in your face

I wish for the next person's health and wellbeing

Granted. You receive my depression and anxiety, alongside my insomnia and poor eating habits as well as the consequences of both.

I wish that DE realises that the enemy design in this game is being held together by tape. Not even duct tape - that thin, cheap sellotape you find at a local stationary shop.