Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Neo3602

Just now, ToxicBronze said:

Granted. But you also have incurable radiation poisoning.

I wish for all matter and energy too not exist.

Granted. The universe undergoes a diametric swap, all existing matter is replaced with antimatter, and all existing antimatter is replaced with matter. Energy doesn't 'exist' in the conventional sense anyway, being a property held by matter, so it can't not exist... it's complicated. It's like how you can't have no temperature - because... that's energy AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS CORRUPTION WAS POORLY PLANNED.

I wish to be better at understanding energy.

3 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Granted. The universe undergoes a diametric swap, all existing matter is replaced with antimatter, and all existing antimatter is replaced with matter. Energy doesn't 'exist' in the conventional sense anyway, being a property held by matter, so it can't not exist... it's complicated. It's like how you can't have no temperature - because... that's energy AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS CORRUPTION WAS POORLY PLANNED.

I wish to be better at understanding energy.

Granted, you have been given an instruction manual on how to use a battery.

I wish to meet a zombie tree named George.

1 hour ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

granted george eats you alive

I wsih everyone else is happy and im stuck with all the bad feelings, bad luck and so on.

Granted, however its corrupted nature spreads to your family and they take on everything you've requested with you. Many "accidents" befall you and your loved ones resulting in permanent scares and fatalities.

I wish I had an ice cream.

18 minutes ago, RaDiaFox said:

Granted, however its corrupted nature spreads to your family and they take on everything you've requested with you. Many "accidents" befall you and your loved ones resulting in permanent scares and fatalities.

I wish I had an ice cream.

granted, the ice cream eats you alive

I wish I was immune to corruptions

Edited by (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989

13 hours ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

granted, the ice cream eats you alive

I wish I was immune to corruption

Granted you now cannot be corrupted, however your wishes still can be and you still suffer said effects. Because Exact Words.

I wish Rick and Morty had a more mainstream appeal, you know for a friend. 

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Granted you now cannot be corrupted, however your wishes still can be and you still suffer said effects. Because Exact Words.

I wish Rick and Morty had a more mainstream appeal, you know for a friend. 

Granted, Rick and Morty is now permanently the most popular thing ever BUT your friend immediately loses interest in the show and gets annoyed at every conversation about it.

I wish that I had more umbra forma.

1 hour ago, CephalonDizzy said:

Granted, Rick and Morty is now permanently the most popular thing ever BUT your friend immediately loses interest in the show and gets annoyed at every conversation about it.

I wish that I had more umbra forma.

Granted, however it is the only type of forma you are allowed to have, meaning that you cannot min max any new warframes or weapons. 

I wish there as a movie about a secret order of mimes using teklekinetic powers to hunt D&D style mimics. 

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Granted, however it is the only type of forma you are allowed to have, meaning that you cannot min max any new warframes or weapons. 

I wish there as a movie about a secret order of mimes using teklekinetic powers to hunt D&D style mimics. 

Granted. They hunt the mimics until the mimics form a coalition and devour the mimes slowly.

I wish to have front row seats at the Area 51 raid, with a bountiful supply of popcorn.

On 2019-07-18 at 1:03 AM, Loza03 said:

I wish to have front row seats at the Area 51 raid, with a bountiful supply of popcorn.

Granted, you are appointed as one of the cameraman, with a large stash of popcorn in a traveler backpack.

I wish for a glowstick. 

5 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Granted, you are appointed as one of the cameraman, with a large stash of popcorn in a traveler backpack. 

I wish for a glowstick. 

(I'll take it)

Granted. Remember that one scene in Despicable me one? Yeah, that's you.

18 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AHEM

I wish for a banana

You get an apple instead.

I wish that everyone quits warframe.

18 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

You get an apple instead.

I wish that everyone quits warframe.

Granted, they do so because DE decided that Railjack should really be Warframe 2, they brought everyone's progress along with them, and it's 10000% improved with 0 bugs and the best game ever designed.

I wish for unlimited power

Just now, Loza03 said:

Granted, they do so because DE decided that Railjack should really be Warframe 2, they brought everyone's progress along with them, and it's 10000% improved with 0 bugs and the best game ever designed.

I wish for unlimited power

You have unlimited potential power but no way to actually use it. You die a normal man.

I wish the sun exploded.

9 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

You have unlimited potential power but no way to actually use it. You die a normal man.

I wish the sun exploded.

Granted unconditionally, as this is already scheduled. Your wish will come true in approximately five billion years time.

I wish for some more milk to make a cup of tea with.

4 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Granted unconditionally, as this is already scheduled. Your wish will come true in approximately five billion years time.

I wish for some more milk to make a cup of tea with.

Granted. However just as you are about to pick it up a madmen chops of your limbs. The courts decide that he shall thereafter serve you tea as punishment, but he ALWYS forgets to add the right amount of milk and by the time you get it just right the tea is cold and has steeped for far too long.

I wish for puppies.

35 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Granted. However just as you are about to pick it up a madmen chops of your limbs. The courts decide that he shall thereafter serve you tea as punishment, but he ALWYS forgets to add the right amount of milk

Well that sucks but at least I'm not too fussy about how much milk as long as it's reasonab-

36 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

the time you get it just right the tea is cold and has steeped for far too long.

YOU MONSTER

36 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

I wish for puppies.

Granted. However, as they grow, you realise that they are far too big, and also appear to not have normal dog behaviour.

It turns out they were baby bears.

I wish to get better sleeping habits/

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Well that sucks but at least I'm not too fussy about how much milk as long as it's reasonab-

YOU MONSTER

Granted. However, as they grow, you realise that they are far too big, and also appear to not have normal dog behaviour.

It turns out they were baby bears.

I wish to get better sleeping habits/

Granted, you will always sleep for a full 8 hours but you are now no longer able to distinguish time of day or tell time.

I wish that autocorrect would actually work properly and be helpful.

7 hours ago, CephalonDizzy said:

Granted, you will always sleep for a full 8 hours but you are now no longer able to distinguish time of day or tell time.

I wish that autocorrect would actually work properly and be helpful.

Granted. But the autocorrect enriches your writing so much, people begin to like you better through your written conversations and no longer want to hang out with you personally.

I wish I could always have enough money to help people I meet in need.

4 hours ago, (XB1)D00M INCARNATE said:

Granted. But the autocorrect enriches your writing so much, people begin to like you better through your written conversations and no longer want to hang out with you personally.

I wish I could always have enough money to help people I meet in need.

Granted but all those people in need use the money for crack and eBay Coachella grass.

I wish that Oj Simpson gets with tana Mongeau and gives her aids.

8 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Granted but all those people in need use the money for crack and eBay Coachella grass.

I wish that Oj Simpson gets with tana Mongeau and gives her aids.

Granted, but when she gets aids, chicken wings ceases to exist, you know why? She ate chicken wings before the discovery of her condition and people get so scared that they avoid chicken wings.

I wish I had a nice and warm cup of tea.