Jump to content
Neo3602

Corrupt A Wish

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

Granted but they always deny you

 

I wish for every single steam game that I want

granted but you cant play the

I wish people were´nt addicted to cigarets 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

granted but you cant play the

I wish people were´nt addicted to cigarets 

Granted but instead they all become alcoholics 

I wish Overwatch would become relevant again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WoodedSkate89 said:

Granted but instead they all become alcoholics 

I wish Overwatch would become relevant again

granted but it dies 2 days later

I wish I was immortal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

granted but it dies 2 days later

I wish I was immortal

Granted but you become blind and deaf

 

I wish I had a real life death note

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

Granted but you become blind and deaf

 

I wish I had a real life death note

Granted, but your name is first that written

 

I wish for a lotus gun that shoots bananas and watermelons that explode on impact

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

Granted, but your name is first that written

 

I wish for a lotus gun that shoots bananas and watermelons that explode on impact

Granted but it does no damage

 

I wish for my wishes not to get corrupted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

I wish for my wishes not to get corrupted

Granted, but they get granted by a douchebag Genie.

 

I wish for a cool sword.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Granted, but they get granted by a douchebag Genie.

 

I wish for a cool sword.

I don't get how that corrupts my wish

 

Granted but you can't use it

 

I wish for a 10% raise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Sovamorne said:

make a wish you grape

I wish to not be a complete grape. Especially not so much of one that I wonder why nobody's corrupted a wish I've not made XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-09-01 at 2:15 PM, Loza03 said:

I wish to not be a complete grape. Especially not so much of one that I wonder why nobody's corrupted a wish I've not made XD

Granted, you are now a watermelon, one of those square ones they grow in Japan.

71YvW23aRXL._SX425_.jpg

 

I wish for a slice of Loza03.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2019‎-‎09‎-‎03 at 9:31 AM, Sovamorne said:

I wish for a slice of Loza03.

Granted but they are not watermelon Loza03 so its a fleshy and otherwise questionable slice that we do not recommend keeping let alone consuming.

 

I wish I could get inspired to draw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

I wish I could get inspired to draw.

Granted. You must draw me as a Watermelon.

 

I wish for the power to unleash unlimited Watermelons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-09-11 at 7:26 PM, Loza03 said:

Granted. You must draw me as a Watermelon.

 

I wish for the power to unleash unlimited Watermelons.

Granted, you may shoot fully grown watermelons from your hands at any velocity you choose, however your hands now secrete watermelon juice that makes your hands sticky if you don't wash it off every 20 minutes or so.

 

I wish I could finish this sente

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sovamorne said:

I wish I could finish this sentencing of myself to death

Wish granted.

 

I wish for Excalibur in Smash since new places are available.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Wish granted.

 

I wish for Excalibur in Smash since new places are available.

Granted, but all air attacks require mastery of the half an A press technique.

 

I wish for the power to resurrect dead rock stars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sovamorne said:

Granted, but all air attacks require mastery of the half an A press technique.

 

I wish for the power to resurrect dead rock stars.

Granted, you can resurrect any level from the world 'Rock Star' from Kirby 64.

Spoiler

Image result for kirby rock star

 

 

I wish for Kirby's copy ability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

Granted, you can resurrect any level from the world 'Rock Star' from Kirby 64.

  Hide contents

Image result for kirby rock star

 

 

I wish for Kirby's copy ability.

Granted, but it only works when chef Kawasak says so, which will be never because he hates Kirby's guts with a fiery passion.

Darn, sorry Lemmy maybe next time 😞

25227d357c99154dfd798a8017128946-671x377

I wish for a new Xbox 360 controller

Edited by Sovamorne
Forgot to grant the gosh diddly darn whacka blam flimmy flam zoober goobin' inner tubin' wish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-09-15 at 8:26 PM, Sovamorne said:

Granted, but it only works when chef Kawasak says so, which will be never because he hates Kirby's guts with a fiery passion.

Darn, sorry Lemmy maybe next time 😞

25227d357c99154dfd798a8017128946-671x377

I wish for a new Xbox 360 controller

granted but it turns into liquid acid when you touch it

I wish Gorden Ramsey didnt yell so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

I wish Gorden Ramsey didnt yell so much

Granted. He becomes a small imp that lives on your shoulder that you can never be rid of, constantly whispering swear words and insults into your ear. You donkey.

 

I wish this for this thread to live forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Granted. He becomes a small imp that lives on your shoulder that you can never be rid of, constantly whispering swear words and insults into your ear. You donkey.

 

I wish this for this thread to live forever.

granted but its everlastingness eventually drives you to insanity

I wish that I can read minds 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-10-18 at 11:50 AM, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

granted but its everlastingness eventually drives you to insanity

I wish that I can read minds 

Granted but you delve too deep and the inherent madness contained within us all consumes you and turns your thoughts into a swirling maelstrom of anguish. 

I wish Fang Prime was viable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Granted but you delve too deep and the inherent madness contained within us all consumes you and turns your thoughts into a swirling maelstrom of anguish. 

I wish Fang Prime was viable.

Granted, but they are made so by an update which also includes a very cool, but clearly not yet fully baked feature with a system that's too rigid and has several layers of RNG grind appended to it.

...

Wait a second.

 

I wish that the Kuva Lich system was a bit more flexible, and offered more opportunities to interact with the Lich outside of their turf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Granted, but they are made so by an update which also includes a very cool, but clearly not yet fully baked feature with a system that's too rigid and has several layers of RNG grind appended to it.

...

Wait a second.

 

I wish that the Kuva Lich system was a bit more flexible, and offered more opportunities to interact with the Lich outside of their turf.

granted but its still complained about and eventually becomes unviable

I wish for more cake

Edited by (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...