Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ghost Clan] Hentai RS is recruiting

SoraXShiro

26731751_10156208177227022_1798055370976

26756517_10156208175612022_6684051230514

I joked to myself that I'd never open my 1-man clan of 3 years to recruiting until the day I bother to get an emblem and I did... and it's official lol.

I'm based in Asia/Oceana servers so I'm hoping to recruit players from SG/MY/AU/NZ exclusively. I don't mind Chinese players but that's provided we all speak the same language =P
Mature players preferred too... the clan name isn't R18 but I'm pretty sure our members are.

For now I'm just going to put some recruiting requirements and some clan rules, see how it goes. Keeping the member count to under 10 while I complete some research items though. Not really hoping to expand my clan massively, just wanted to keep a small group of experienced players who don't like the committment to big clans and within the same region so we don't have to suffer from bad matchmaking

Missing research:
Hema
Scourge
Knux
Clan colours
Antitoxin injector (Haven't done JV or trials in general)
Exclusive clan research (Well whaddya expect)

Most of the research is there but other things missing from dojo are mainly furnishing and training/obstacle rooms since I never really had a reason to build them.

Requirements:
Asia/Oceana based (ping and matchmaking problems, duh)
MR14+ (Looking for decent players that have actually bothered with levelling gear, playing and understand the game mechanics better. Wouldn't want to recruit scrubs that bought the few core frames and doesn't really know how to play the game properly)
Kindly post your MR, IGN and which country you're playing out of as I do prefer experienced players within the region for squad making purposes.

Clan rules:
#1 Don't be toxic. Trash talk is fine but toxic behavior and speak is not tolerated
#2 You don't join the clan for perks other than for research... there's no freebies to be given out, we all have worked our arses of to get what we want in this game
#3 Don't question the clan name, ever

Edited by SoraXShiro