Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vigilante Vigor drops in POE too often?

DissentWomble

dBGyWrH.jpg

OHF9BRk.jpg

EhCcTQr.jpg

3 runs in POE Bountie 4. Out of the 15 mission runs in that 3 Bounties I received 11 Vigilante Vigors. Something is wrong yes? Other rewards was 2 relics, an endo reward and a wisp reward I think. 

I wanted to farm Zenurik Lenses but seems like its not dropping eventhough its the 2nd item on the list which eventhough it doesn't indicate anywhere that being listed high on the reward list means Its easier to drop but 11 useless mods out of 15 chances? 

And yes RNGesus bla bla bla but seriously? Not going to think of the chances of getting the more uncommon drops which i'm glad i'm not interested in.

Yes. I have 1600+ duplicates apart from the others that I've sold but thats not the point. Some mods are dropped more than others as they're dropped from mobs we face but this are rewards from bounties which seems to need tweaking in my opinion especially something thats material to craft important things like Greater Lenses.

Here are the rewards lists

gKaZpAv.jpg

Yet from all those I've seem to only been getting Endo, a few relics and everything else is that 1 mod. Though now seems to be better with my loot being 7 Vigilante Vigors, 4 Endos, 2 Relics, 1 Cetus Wisp after a separate 3 runs or 15 drop chances.

85s8XxD.jpg

dbRiQAu.jpg

ZPPdLmr.jpg 

Just giving my feedback on the drop rates. Seems something that can be improved imo.