Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #193: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

Nu2klFM.jpg

Your hosts Rebecca and Megan are risking another fire alarm by showing off the newly released TennoGen Round 11 items AND the upcoming Warframe Augments that were interrupted during Devstream #104!

After their TennoGen run-through, they’ll be diving into the Developer build with Harrow, Nidus, Equinox, and Titania to give you the first look at their upcoming Augments!

PLUS, we’ve got new amazing Fan Art, and the Fan Concept of the week! Don’t miss your chance at a Mirage Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, January 18th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nu2klFM.jpg

Your hosts Rebecca and Megan are risking another fire alarm by showing off the newly released TennoGen Round 11 items AND the upcoming Warframe Augments that were interrupted during Devstream #104!

After their TennoGen run-through, they’ll be diving into the Developer build with Harrow, Nidus, Equinox, and Titania to give you the first look at their upcoming Augments!

PLUS, we’ve got new amazing Fan Art, and the Fan Concept of the week! Don’t miss your chance at a Mirage Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, January 18th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

When can we get some of that fan art as wall decor?

Hi @[DE]Megan,

Speaking of Titania, I issued you a friendly challenge back on July 27th:

Here's the Forum Link:  I hereby challenge you to finish leveling up Titania!

I notice today that your Titania is still level 20 with the exact same 273 kills that you had before.

I am formally re-issuing my challenge to you: Finish ranking up your Titania!  :)

Regards,
StrongCrayon

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)HumaneStoned420 said:

other warframes need augs too lol, they had their turn.....twice lol 

Leave it to the developers to decide who they want or don't want to make Augments for. Least we can do is leave recommendations for certains Warframes they could make Augments for.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)HumaneStoned420 said:

other warframes need augs too lol, they had their turn.....twice lol 

Maybe they feel Equinox needs more because it was made of 2 entire beings FUSED together. And is a pain to make to try get all 8 pieces and the Equinox Blueprint...compared to most with just 3 pieces and a Blueprint. Maybe they didn't think the augments were all that great? I dunno...I got nothing else for reasons why they'd give more other than the complexity of it to make instead of buying. *Shrugs.*

Can we please have some augments eligible for Exilus slots? Many times they don't necessarily create a more powerful frame, they just provide customization to certain Warframe powers. It would be nice not having to sacrifice a regular mod slot for that choice, especially with more and more of these mods being released.

Archived