Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Prime + Quanta = Crash

ottobibi

Hi,

I am using mirage prime and quanta. Whenever I try to use my middle mouse to activate the alternate fire. The cubes will just release and freeze for 3 secs and the whole game client crash. I tried this for about 5 times and it crashes all 5 times. I am sure this is a bug and I had google it that some players are facing same issues as me. Could you please fix this bug? Thanks.

Hello Tenno,

I would submit a Support TIcket as it is the safest way to get them the information they need, this is because there are things bespoke to any individuals setup or config that could be causing the issue.

Anyone else experiencing this should also report their status here as well as submitting a ticket if it continues to be an issue.

Have fun times.

On 1/18/2018 at 7:35 PM, ottobibi said:

Hi,

I am using mirage prime and quanta. Whenever I try to use my middle mouse to activate the alternate fire. The cubes will just release and freeze for 3 secs and the whole game client crash. I tried this for about 5 times and it crashes all 5 times. I am sure this is a bug and I had google it that some players are facing same issues as me. Could you please fix this bug? Thanks.

Hi ottobibi,

Do you happen to see a popup window when the game crashes? Could you please tell us what the WAR-#### is on the last page of that window?

It should look similar to this.

5.jpg.e304d5e327eb1386ed0a0820042db802.jpg

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

Hello bumping because tonight I took my Mirage (not prime)+Quanta Vandal into a mission and 3 different times it instantly crashes the game once I use the alt fire a few times

It is 100% reproducible in any multiplayer mission but did not happen in Captura or selected solo missions.  Each time I activate Hall of Mirrors and then spam the alt fire to get it to happen. It does not happen in solo (Captura, Simulacrum, or regular missions). I joined a pub Akkad and repeatedly used the alt fire for 10 seconds or so to see if it would crash me, but it in fact kicked everyone else out of the session and left me alone. When I contacted those users they stated that their client froze as soon as I started firing and that the apparent delay was actually just the game timing out their connection.

This is dangerous because it is not just affecting me,  it also crashed the clients of the people I was playing with!

Edited by Periselene

On 1/19/2018 at 3:47 PM, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi ottobibi,

Do you happen to see a popup window when the game crashes? Could you please tell us what the WAR-#### is on the last page of that window?

It should look similar to this.

5.jpg.e304d5e327eb1386ed0a0820042db802.jpg

me too... crashy crashy   :(

Edited by [DE]Dmitri