Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant Disconnects

(XBOX)MessyKlLLER629

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm getting so tired of running a mission over and over again, because of mysterious disconnects. I'm losing so much time and resources, because of this and I know for a fact it's not my Internet. Please fix(I don't if this is just an Xbox thing or not), I enjoy this game too much. 

Edited by (XB1)WilderCrane05

• 3 weeks later...

Get the same myself and has been happening since 18th May. If it has checkpointed before the reset the gear is not lost and is in inventory but you don’t see the reward screen, believe you lose any additional bonus affinity that may have been awarded up to that point.

The fact this happens solo as well makes it nigh on impossible to farm the Plains or do Bounties properly.

Basically ruins the game and at the moment when this starts occurring it would seem there is nothing that can resolve - went through all network setting changes requested and remains as is, with last message from DE being they can’t do anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

Im was loving this game then one session my connection kept disconnecting and still from this day i cant play co-op or any online component. 

please fix this i have done so much from resetting my xbox network to factory reset my router and opening my Ports which have done nothing. 

im so gutted cause i want to play this.

• 4 weeks later...