Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 11 - Captura and Fashion Frame!

[DE]Taylor

• 2 weeks later...

can we only post stuff from this release? I think I have a few from this one possibly. Not used captura yet as I know it will suck me in. I lost days to the propaganda machine in xcom 2 war of the chosen, and I already put a lot of time into fashion frame when I'm not even really anywhere near "end game" yet.. customising is a huge part of gaming for me though and it's partially what keeps me playing something for a long time... being able to put my own stamp on things.

Would love to share some stuff with you guys anyway. 

On 19/02/2018 at 2:28 PM, Prophet_007 said:

I'd love to see some Oberon wendigo fashion frame, someone please do that.

I have it. I can post you a quick one for now I have, it's only from my orbiter though. I think it's probably a pretty standard look for him as I have seen others use a similar palette, I just went for a very dark look on mine though. 

I've changed his syandara now though, he has the one with the spikes with the sort of spine hanging down now, suits this fashion very well IMO. I have worked some gold in as well on his gun and his syandara. I was using pink metal to go with his energy, but that's changed now and I like it better. The pink metal was just a bit too much I thought and was taking away from the natural look of the fashion. 

He looks a lot more regal with the gold details. I will get some flicks when I log soon if you want to see.

Also I will post some other stuff when I find out what's from season 11. 

3C3FCB58518FF316C3516A6009F93446A94C6D18

Edited by NurglesSocks

Place Holder for some captura. I have not used it yet, I had only snapped stuff in game. Seeing this is a thing though I will definitely make some much images with my fashions. 

Saryn Napellus
E0D2645BEBB0AC06D1E615D7F2F542AC812D58B8

B5C468770407ED35C65AC9F9F0E2E12162D17E2C

Oberon Wendigo
3C3FCB58518FF316C3516A6009F93446A94C6D18

Harrow Graxx
26C75BD10F38DAC1D24C27B925AB2777E58D7896

Corona Syandana. Sorry, this is the only thing I have uploaded right now. just a place holder as will upload something proper soon. (I have a new skin on my Valkyr, but still going for my "wasp" theme on her. I feel the Corona is the perfect little jetpack for her. Can't wait to upload some quality photos of this fashion in it's finished form)
BC42B768F13E8DABA28CF496487F7624600D48BC

Now I have seen the amazing stuff that can be made in game with this Captura software, I will most certainly try and produce something great looking to share. 

I was not aware this was possible though as still new. I know I can make each one pop if I have control over the lightning and such. Hope fully it's not too complicated and I can work it out. ha ha. 

Edited by NurglesSocks

• 2 weeks later...