Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I able to?

ConzyFTW

The above post is actually incorrect. To run Warframe at max settings you don't even need 16GB RAM, just 8GB will do. Your specs are great, maybe post processing and effects will need to be turned down a notch but everything else should be at their highest setting.

1 hour ago, IllumiMahdi said:

The above post is actually incorrect. To run Warframe at max settings you don't even need 16GB RAM, just 8GB will do. Your specs are great, maybe post processing and effects will need to be turned down a notch but everything else should be at their highest setting.

Yeah that is true.

But if you multi tasking and doing stuff while gaming. It's good to have an extra 

2 hours ago, EighthGear said:

Yes. Given how well the game is optimized (except for PoE), those specs are overkill for this game, which is good. Just make sure you have at least 16 GB of RAM as well.

Those specs are far from overkill, but they are decent enough to run MOST areas of the game at a solid 60.

It wont run it at 120 very easily (if at all) if you want the graphics to be high. Warframe is weird in the sense that it runs well on low end PC's (with some execptions), but doesn't run perfectly (everything at max, 120-144fps solid) until you get to the VERY high end Hardware.
All in all, it covers all grounds :P

2 hours ago, EighthGear said:

Yes. Given how well the game is optimized (except for PoE), those specs are overkill for this game, which is good. Just make sure you have at least 16 GB of RAM as well.

No game i've ever played needs 16gb of ram, or even 8 really. You only need more if you want to multitask a lot of things.

1060 gpu is basically enough to run every game in high graphics with a minimum of 8gb ram, and from what friends told me, i5 processor series are better for gaming than i7, which are better for multitasking. So your specs are more than enough.

Edited by Kiwinille