Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

hi how can i get platinum for free or an easy way of trading?

hodi47

Question

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, hodi47 said:

becasue i have 0 and there is no way i can farm and level up my double heats swords to level 30 but i have a sniper the vectis but iam a type of melee kinda of guy so please help

I don't believe that. The game gives you everything you need to get to it.

Completely free platinum you might be able to win by tuning into DE's official streams. It is less reliable than working for it, teaching yourself how to earn it. 

So, here are some methods to earn platinum on your own (without paying for it with cash):

If you want to go do some stuff in-game, I am going to try logging on this morning. No guarantee I'll be on, but I'll try. It's often easier to learn by doing, so we can do some stuff.

I'd also recommend this beginner guide series by iFlynn. You can skip around (but don't skip too far forward to serious story spoilers), maybe to episode 4 as it covers resource farming.

Edited by Rhekemi

Currently there are three ways to obtain Platinum in Warframe:

1. Purchase it through the market
  2. Trade Platinum with players
  3. Win Platinum from streams or giveaway

Since your goal here is to get platinum free, the only choices you have left are either to watch Warframe streams and enter giveaways by loging into Twitch and joining official Warframe streams or partners (Including newer steamers giving away Plat) or farm for items people in Trade chat are looking for. Do not just assume what people want. Instead, look at Trade chat for a while and see what people are looking for most. Once you nail it down to a set or a mod, research on the Warframe Wiki (Just google any mod/weapon/frame name followed by, "Warframe") to find where to get it. It's a grind, but in the long run, assuming you work efficiently, you can literally make hundreds of dollars worth of Platinum. I've had a total of over 10k Platinum gain only from Trade chat and streams since I've started playing and that's nothing compared to what some people have gotten. Also, Riven mods are always trading. If you have a bad Riven it will only sell for 10-40 Platinum. However, if you get a really good Riven (Depends on the weapon) you can easily sell It for 500+ all the way to 2k Platinum. 

Everything in Trade chat depends on the buyer. Watch what they want, farm it, sell it. There is NO "easy" way of obtaining Platinum for free. You must put in significant work sometimes to sell. Just keep in mind that ANYONE can do it.

Good luck

Edited by (PS4)EatZombies

Or:

1.Farm Spy missions-Get Ivara

2.Farm every Syndicate mission solo or with friends and hoard as many medallions as possible (loot detector mods, Syndicate procs and Ignis might help)

3.Wait for some popular frames unvault Like Ember, Rhino or Nova and turn them in for relics

4.Farm as much relics as you can during unvaults and run Excavation fissures (you earn relics and you might get some of the soon to be vaulted parts from your/others's relics)

5.Wait and sell only if you think the price is right

For a few slots even just selling some random parts or even prime junk should be enough but honestly it doesn't worth the time and you're better off just selling those for Ducats and get something from Baro that might actually sell later on. (Primed mods if you know how to farm Endo and Credits efficiently)