Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migration breaks endless void missions

(PSN)A_lethe_ion

this is now the second time that a host migration in a defense mission broke the game-after the game reloads with the new quad the game freezes- no action possible except one small initial--the first time where it was earth,, lith defense I could chat, the second time, venus, corpus defense I was able to pop into operator mode, but was frozen then.

That's only since the last update btw. 

but the worst: the game cheated me out of my chosen loot. :< 

Because after I restarted I got the letter but It didnt give me what I chose, but basically the contains of my own chosen relic.

(well for the first round I chose my own relic an Akbolto Link, but the second I chose the Cernos Prime bp while my relic gave Galatine blade- the message gave me the galatine blade.  :[

DE pls fix. 

oky, now the same happened in a survival.. at 25 min we lost connection to the host, go kicked out, lost a lith t1 (not important) and an axi o1..

But I got a recording at least, its around 10 minutes tho,.tell me if you need it and how to get it to you.

DE PLS FIX

Edited by (PS4)Tunalikevirus

• 2 months later...

I have seen this same issue with different results.

Defense mission host decides to leave after 5 rounds, instead of choosing relic we go through host migration and get dumped back into the game without getting to choose a relic. Leave and get only relic reward or stay for 5 rounds without a second reward? Has happened 5 times since Saturday 4/7

Last night 4/10 during Def mission the same thing as OP, come back to game after migration and can not move. All 3 of us have to abandon mission.

• 2 weeks later...

it's happening on every single host migration, 2x ~30mins survival wasted - no loot, 1x ~16mins game just never recovered past the "Host migration in progress. Please wait.."

a few spawned me dead but at least I got the loot at the end after it failed.

honestly this is not a minor bug, it's easy to replicate ,

bloody fix it or stop wasting out time with a buggy event.