Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

we are sorry de

amirknighy

Question

9 answers to this question

If you accidentally deleted a Warframe or a significant issue arises with your account, please submit a support request ticket here by using the option above that says, "Submit a Request". You'll be prompted to log into your Warframe account. Follow the directions and hopefully you will hear from them soon. 

Good luck.

Edited by (PS4)EatZombies

13 minutes ago, TheDarkness506 said:

You must also do that before 48 hours pass since you've sold them, otherwise they won't be able to revert it.

Is that so? Coz Ive seen amy people saying its 30 days. Support takes a while to get to your issue. Either way, OP should write them a ticket rith away.

10 hours ago, amirknighy said:

hi de thanks for your wanderful game i am sooo sorry i sold my titania and orvius i am sorry de plz im beging you plz let us farm them againe plz i know i did very bad  thing and i am sorry plz give us second chance plz thanks

Why would you sell something you get from a quest? O.o

I have never played a game that ever let you doing a quest over again to claim the same reward more than once. Unless it was just fluff like money or exp.

Sounds like a good lesson for you to learn :) Better make some trades and get the plat! 

11 minutes ago, Endriago-Hunter said:

Why would you sell something you get from a quest? O.o

I have never played a game that ever let you doing a quest over again to claim the same reward more than once. Unless it was just fluff like money or exp.

Sounds like a good lesson for you to learn :) Better make some trades and get the plat! 

Most quest rewards in other games aren't as significant as a Warframe either.  It's like the equivalent of losing access to a whole class/character in a typical MMO.  Every non-quest frame is farmable so there really isn't an excuse for not letting players obtain a quest frame again.  If anything it would make more sense for quest frames to come with a slot and be unsellable.

45 minutes ago, TheDarkness506 said:

Not sure, but judging from kdu_230's experience who shared their pain on Reddit, the sooner, the better.

Reveal hidden contents

6BPl5Ew.jpg

Pinning this on players is really bad form.  There's nothing in game noting that you can't get the frame again and nothing preventing players from selling the frame in spite of this.  Heck, there isn't even a warning.  DE really seems to pick some weird things to be picky about.

Edited by Urabask

12 minutes ago, Urabask said:

If anything it would make more sense for quest frames to come with a slot and be unsellable.

This, I can understand and agree with. Even if DE took a hardball approach and refused to give back these quest items, there should some form of prevention like a pop-up warning " You are about to sell a quest reward you cannot obtain again!" to at least cut down on the whining.

Edited by Endriago-Hunter