Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Growth of a Corpus

(XBOX)Mechanomaly

I've started to believe that the Corpus can actually keep growing until they're like, 30-35.

Why? Well, there's a bit of evidence here and there. As we know, Corpus Techs, Combas, and Scrambi, even the female ones, are bigger than Crewmen. (Now, I assume that the Crewmen are in their 20s.)

But let's take a look at Jad Teran (One of those guys in The Index). He may be a Scrambus, but he's actually as small as a Crewman if you compare their sizes. But don't forget that his Codex Entry also tells that he's "young" (Probably in his 20s as well). So that's one piece of evidence that all Corpus Techs, Combas and Scrambi (And I assume they're in their 30s.) are also older than Crewmen.

Oh hey, there's also Nako Xol's Codex Entry (He's a Crewman who's also encountered in The Index), which tells that he's definitely younger than his brother, Ved Xol. And Ved's a Comba.

Wouldn't this make sense? So much sense, as to how some Corpus units are simply huge?

Oh, wait, I forgot about Darvo. He's actually over a hundred years old, yet he's not that big. So maybe some Corpus do stop growing at 20-25?

Or maybe he used to be big, and then old age is what made him smaller again? Who knows!