Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.8.2 (+hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ChrisGotSwagger said:

Awesome, I'm so hyped for the update now that I can hit 25. It's gonna suck having to wait a few days for weapons to build though to actually hit 25 so I can start belittling every who isn't 25 yet. Also, did I mention I'm hitting 25 yet? 

maybe you'll grow up when you hit 25. :crylaugh:

At least the rest of us 25's can try to serve as decent role models.

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Unairu:

•  Void Spines now reflects 100% damage at max, up from 25%.
  •  Stone Skin now adds flat armor, 60 for both Warframe and Operator at m

When does the armor come into play for calculations? is that 60 added to the base before calulations or is the 60 added after everything or somewhere in between?

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

There appears to be a bug with the ghouls bounty drop tables - I got both stubba and quartakk blueprints from the 1st level bounty (on the same run).  Quartakk was only listed as a reward from the second level bounty (where I also received it).  Interestingly, the quartakk did not pop-up as a reward at any point while doing the first level bounty, but was definitely shown in the mission summary screen at the conclusion of the level 1 bounty and I confirmed in my inventory I then had two quartakk blueprints - having already received a single one from my one and only run of the second level bounty.

More ghoul bounty bugs: did second level ghoul bounty and none of the stages dropped anything. Confirmed in mission summary screen and inventory/codex check upon completion.

Each stage just said "Bounty Stage Complete".

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)OlfactoryMage07 said:

so do we get the apostasy prologue quest that PC have

Oh I hate to comment twice in a row, but yes and if your wondering why you can’t find it it’s a hidden quest. Meaning you need to build the Personal quarters and in their is something that activates the quest, however from the dialogue it seems you most have finished the Second Dream before Ordis gives you the blueprint.

2 hours ago, (XB1)OlfactoryMage07 said:

so do we get the apostasy prologue quest that PC have

The quest was included in your update.

"In order to access this quest, the player must have first completed the Chains of Harrow quest, as well as have access to their Orbiter's Personal Quarters."

From: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Apostasy_Prologue - Note this link contains spoilers.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)x Varda x said:

I’m noticing lots of dropped frames on the plains if you turn right after entering and get near the fence. Also lots of bright rapid flashing from the sunlight twinkles, esp off the water through the fence on the far edge of the map

I've noticed that too. Though for me the astronomical drop in frames was just from the door opening. Only happened once, however. But the flashing has been pretty consistent.

Trouble with update.

Screen in cetus rapidly flickers from normal to black screen and back. This happens at a rate of roughly 5 to 10 flickers per second on certain camera angles. I think this needs a hotfix. Not a serious problem unless you suffer photo sensitive epilepsy or such.

Update: Have now had this happen at Nimus Survival mission on Eris. Becoming a problem now as mission was unplayable at times. This definately needs fixing.

Archived