Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.8.2 (+hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

@[DE]Danielle Had 10 brilliant Shards before update, 14 afterwards. Re-upgraded my trees and unbound the 4 nodes again, ended up with 6 brilliant shards. Either they took 2 per unbound for some reason, or the game didn't properly register returning the four I used.

Additionally, it seems that even with the "reduced cost" my Zenurik tree somehow ended up with *less* unlocked than before the update. It was the school I had the most focus in prior to the update, and I upgraded my pool from other schools to avoid using the extra focus I would've saved. Not sure how I ended up with less.

Vazarin’s Enduring Tide only seem to activate when you have Vazarin tree as your primary. I leveled and unbounded it and when I have Zenurik as my primary my operator only have 450 health (200 from 1 level 10 arcane vigor). When I put Vazarin as my primary tree it goes up to 1125 (or something like that), like it was before this patch..........

23 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

If the colors look desaturated, there's a setting in the options menu called Legacy Color Palette. Turn that off and you should be good.

Bloom was turned on again.

Also, tertiary and accent color place were switched for some reason, that's why my Zephyr's Hagoromo skin looked so different (I compared with an old screenshot)

7 hours ago, (PS4)cumberstump said:

When are they going to fix mesa's peacemakers? I hate when they sick up lol

I will answer your question Tenno as best I can. However, there is a temporary fix for that visual issue by switching control to your Operator at any point and switching back to your Warframe that fixes the Mesa Warframe's Peacemaker Akimbo Revolvers, at least until next time the ability is cast.

Cephalon Fox,

Personal AI to the Organization of the Lotus

21 hours ago, (PS4)renkiji said:

Nice! I’ve reported it just yesterday! :D

Just yesterday!? I reported it nearly a month ago. Regardless I’m just glad it’s fixed. Albeit I finally snagged Ivara’s bp just two days ago so I won’t need to run this as much anymore but that’s just my crap luck. Very good news for everyone else wanting Ivara and needing to run spy missions. Kudos DE

22 hours ago, (PS4)Vanguard_Fisk said:

@[DE]Danielle Had 10 brilliant Shards before update, 14 afterwards. Re-upgraded my trees and unbound the 4 nodes again, ended up with 6 brilliant shards. Either they took 2 per unbound for some reason, or the game didn't properly register returning the four I used.

Additionally, it seems that even with the "reduced cost" my Zenurik tree somehow ended up with *less* unlocked than before the update. It was the school I had the most focus in prior to the update, and I upgraded my pool from other schools to avoid using the extra focus I would've saved. Not sure how I ended up with less.

I have the same issues with my zenurik school, I had less focus for this school to play with than most others and I had more nodes and ranks previously than I do now with the reduced cost. I'm glad it's not just me, thought I was going crazy, I still am but.... you know......safety in numbers lol

14 minutes ago, (PS4)NastyNath74 said:

I have the same issues with my zenurik school, I had less focus for this school to play with than most others and I had more nodes and ranks previously than I do now with the reduced cost. I'm glad it's not just me, thought I was going crazy, I still am but.... you know......safety in numbers lol

Okay- thankfully we're both going crazy. Hopefully that gets addressed, because it just baffled me that somehow I ended up with *less* of the tree unlocked than before the cost reduction.

Archived