Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.8.2 (+hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

23 minutes ago, (PS4)MRMCJ314 said:

I got half of the new update it wouldn't let me laugh to get lotus helmet I go to my personal quarters go to the pad in the window all it says is kneel or stand wouldn't launch the quest for lotus helmet please help

Have you completed the "Chains of Harrow" quest?

Can you guys look at the Bounty Reward system & tweak it in a future hot fix? I feel that on multi-stage bounties, you shouldn't receive the same reward twice, and most certainly not three or four times! I personally feel that when a reward is given on the first stage, it should be removed from the reward pool for the remaining stages.

Thanks for your attention on this!!

4 hours ago, (PS4)RespectMzMary said:

How are you supposed to know when a weapon grants MR XP on the initial rank up then again when u gild it? Did i miss something? Now im missing MR points for plague weapons because i deleted them. Not fair. Rebuilding all zaws from Hok now but it should be said somewhere. 

It's unfortunate that the profile shows them as mastered when you get them to 30 and not when you guild them.  As far as I know, nothing in game indicates that you have to guild them before you can earn mastery from zaws and amps.

Archived