Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[DE]Community Shared Inbox

[DE]Helen

Hello Tenno!

Getting right to it:

We are opening a global [DE]Community Inbox to serve you better!

We've noticed that everyone in the Community Team had crammed inboxes with many duplicate messages. To make sure nobody's message goes unseen for long periods of time, we are using a global inbox that will be answered by the first available Community staff!

How to access it? Click here: https://forums.warframe.com/messenger/compose/?to=1167596

What to do moving forward?

Please use this new inbox for all future PM needs. We will all diligently clear out our backlogs, but having a global inbox will allow for faster response times for you.

The [DE]Community Inbox will be best used for PMs about urgent matters or questions for the Community Team. If you have any troubles in-game, support.warframe.com is still the best place to find help.

Thanks!

[DE]Community Team!

Hello, 

While I appreciate the introduction of this feature, I want to point out a potential issue considering the usage of WF market activation codes. So far we are seeing a very common mistake from new players that post the activation codes in the forum instead of PM-ing it to the bot they use. Do consider that this mistake may be inherited to this community inbox as well.

PS: The font of the post looks really bad on Dark Theme :(

4 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I think this is a pretty good idea but first problem I see is it might not be obvious or apparent to a lot of people as to what its purpose is.

I agree, I think this is going to get a lot of bug reports when bug reports have their own subforum

40 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Hello Tenno!

Getting right to it:

We are opening a global [DE]Community Inbox to serve you better!

We've noticed that everyone in the Community Team had crammed inboxes with many duplicate messages. To make sure nobody's message goes unseen for long periods of time, we are using a global inbox that will be answered by the first available Community staff!

How to access it? Click here: https://forums.warframe.com/messenger/compose/?to=1167596

What to do moving forward?

Please use this new inbox for all future PM needs. We will all diligently clear out our backlogs, but having a global inbox will allow for faster response times for you.

The [DE]Community Inbox will be best used for PMs about urgent matters or questions for the Community Team. If you have any troubles in-game, support.warframe.com is still the best place to find help.

Thanks!

[DE]Community Team!

Amazing. Thank you!

Trying to get some clarification, this is intended to let people have a quick way to let DE know about potential major issues that couldn't wait in the Bugs forum.

And it's not for, say, asking DE general questions about the game, or what they're planning/updating next, etc.

Spoiler

Because if it's just a quick way to ask DE a question, I'd like to know if DE has any long term plans for whenever the servers inevitably shut down (No game/server lasts forever, Except maybe google.).

Not really sure what this mailbox is for.

We have support tickets, which work pretty well for serious issues or submitting ee.log.
We have a bug forum, though it seldom gets a reply, and mostly makes me salty. (except when Pablo fixes chat bugs, <3 Pablo)
We have a feedback forum, with similar shortcomings.

Could you clarify what this mailbox should, and should not be used for?

As many have echoed, I think that the inbox will be even more inundated that individual boxes without a note on the page saying specifically what realm of issues the inbox is meant to handle, or an equally large button that leads you to writing out a support ticket. Given how long it took me to figure out how to put together my first support ticket, a large button for that wouldn't hurt...

Archived