Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

800 Day Login Reward

(PSN)NastyNath74

Ok so I have 35 days left to reach my 800 day login reward and the icon for the reward has appears to give me a glimpse at what I'm expecting. Is it true DE? Am I actually going to get a piece of fashion frame for my loyal following/support/time spent & constant berating from new players who say I don't deserve a weapon, mod or something just because they don't have it yet? Please tell me it does something other than "look cool" !

Edited by (PS4)NastyNath74

1 minute ago, (PS4)CannaWhoopazz13 said:

So, are you saying you don't want a piece of fashionframe, you want another  weapon that you'll level up to 30 and then never use again because you have a 6x forma _______ that is better?

Gotta love these people who assume I play the way they do, thanks for your valued

input.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)NastyNath74 said:

Gotta love these people who assume I play the way they do, thanks for your valued

input.

To be fair, it's pretty accurate.
But you're free to play how you want. The Zenith is actually pretty darn good, along with the Zenistar.

Just now, AEP8FlyBoy said:

To be fair, it's pretty accurate.
But you're free to play how you want. The Zenith is actually pretty darn good, along with the Zenistar.

You do realise you just contradicted yourself right?

But anyway I'm more interested in finding out if it does anything like has a built in arcane type proc or something.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)NastyNath74 said:

You do realise you just contradicted yourself right?

But anyway I'm more interested in finding out if it does anything like has a built in arcane type proc or something.

I really doubt it.
It's most likely just a 2.2 year fashion frame accessory.

But, we'll have to see.
After today's login rewards, I'll be 17 days away from it. I'll check it out when it arrives.

2 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

I really doubt it.
It's most likely just a 2.2 year fashion frame accessory.

But, we'll have to see.
After today's login rewards, I'll be 17 days away from it. I'll check it out when it arrives.

Yeah I'm not expecting anything as good as we've previously been rewarded with simply because if newer player backlash as someone mentioned before. Would be nice if it did though.

Yeah I'm not expecting anything as good as we've previously been rewarded with simply because if newer player backlash as someone mentioned before. Would be nice if it did though.

Yeah, hopefully they get that Login Reward branching system implemented soon. (For those players who are only a few months in, or just starting).
If it's still on the table, anyway.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

2 minutes ago, Somi_xD said:

The problem with Mods and weapons exclusive to things like a login reward can be seen as "unfair" in the majority of the player base.

Unfair considering that you have to wait hundreds of days to attain them, but if they implement that branching system they've thrown around as an idea, it'd only take 50 days to reach any milestone they wanted.

If they do it, I'm not sure about that aspect.

11 minutes ago, Katinka said:

That was a question.  How can they be making an assumption about you when they were asking a question?

He actually asked if I didn't want a piece of fashion frame, then made statements assuming I wanted something I don't use i.e.i don't use any of the weapons from the current login rewards because I prefer my 6 forma whatever type weapon.

If you'd like any further lessons in comprehension let me know. But again, thanks for your valued input and have a nice day.

Edited by (PS4)NastyNath74

He actually asked if I didn't want a piece of fashion frame, then made 2 statements assuming I wanted a mod and that i don't use any of the weapons from the current login rewards because I prefer my 6 forma whatever type weapon.

Their question said nothing of mods.  It asked whether or not you'd prefer a weapon that ultimately wont be used or a cosmetic item.  You could have simply said you'd rather have something that affects gameplay, even if you only try it for a couple of missions.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)NastyNath74 said:

If you'd like any further lessons in comprehension let me know. But again, thanks for your valued input and have a nice day

Thanks for the offer!  You have a lovely day too! 

1 hour ago, (PS4)NastyNath74 said:

Ok so I have 35 days left to reach my 800 day login reward and the icon for the reward has appears to give me a glimpse at what I'm expecting. Is it true DE? Am I actually going to get a piece of fashion frame for my loyal following/support/time spent & constant berating from new players who say I don't deserve a weapon, mod or something just because they don't have it yet? Please tell me it does something other than "look cool" !

And exactly what are you expecting to get?

Personally I advocate against weapons/functionals in the daily login rewards. Cosmetics is the proper reward here IMO. Maybe they should think about something with more visual impact, for example a Tenno Loyalty Skin set. Preferably designed through a contest by the community and voted for by the community.

1 hour ago, (PS4)NastyNath74 said:

The TIME WELL SPENT-fashion frame. Words "Time well spent" will be written all over these cosmetics. Something you can never get anywhere else!

Edited by AperoBeltaTwo

Tbh the only weapon id want would be another pistol since even with a great riven the azima is well.. terrible.  Good thing i have like 300 other weapons to pick from to use. Seriously.. something fashion frame would be great since itd mean i could use it on everything rather than have to shelve my good weapons to put it on

1 minute ago, (PS4)NastyNath74 said:

I really don't expect anyone who isn't even close to their 500 day login to appreciate any of my concerns here but those who are closer to 800 and have been playing for years might just get it. 

They could also give you nothing for milestones.

I literally mean it. It was like this for 3 years and we had no real problem with that (the long standing issue has been the lackluster everyday login rewards), it's more of a nice bonus to look forward to every 50 days.

2 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

They could also give you nothing for milestones.

I literally mean it. It was like this for 3 years and we had no real problem with that (the long standing issue has been the lackluster everyday login rewards), it's more of a nice bonus to look forward to every 50 days.

I literally believe you.

What I do find amusing though is that the people who just trash the login weapons and say they are useless anyway are generally the first ones in this topic to be concerned that people like me  want one.