Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

800 Day Login Reward

(PSN)NastyNath74

On 1/24/2018 at 12:01 PM, (PS4)CannaWhoopazz13 said:

So, are you saying you don't want a piece of fashionframe, you want another  weapon that you'll level up to 30 and then never use again because you have a 6x forma _______ that is better?

YES sir -- after nearly 3 years of grinding (800 days)  we are all probably MR24/MR25 , and need some new content to grind (about a 2-3 month wait for each prime).  So, anything to level up and forma would be a reward.  Another Cape instead ? :(    Hopefully day 850 in April will be a weapon or mod, not an April Fool's joke -lolOt5lDhE.jpg?2

Edited by -MidnightMan-

On 1/24/2018 at 11:58 PM, Vilmera said:

fashionframe is the only real endgame, so... enjoy your stay

Why is fashion frame is considered as end game?

After 3800 hours of game play and at MR25, i don't see the need to get a fashion that i don't like

Whatever i like, i got it way back and i used it.

Helmets and syndana have arcanes (on the one i like)

So i don't see the need to get things i don't like

Back to my question: why is fashion frame is considered end game?

If you consider that weapons we get as login rewards will be put aside after leveling them up, then cosmetic that you don't like will also be put aside

At least a weapon makes you closer by 3000 to MR26

So again why is fashion frame is considered end game?

The arcane system is changing tho. so what does that mean for the old school players who have the arcane helmets. will they be able to run with 3 sets if they have an arcane helmet. I'm like 300 and some change. Just got my Zenistar bruh. But 800 days is a huge milestone the reward should match the journey. that's over 2 years if you log in every day. less if you login every 12 hours. even with that. It should be something big. plat would be awesome but cosmetic is the idea. a 100% off coupon for the tennogen bundle of your choice. that would be Awesome.

OP here, firstly, good to see some long term players sharing my disappointment.

To all the people saying we don't need a new weapon at day 800 you are correct, we were expecting a Primed Mod.

To the people saying the new login system will allow you to get what you want in terms of paths to take for a weapon or mod....nothing has been confirmed or in development yet by DE so don't hold your breath but also ask yourself if you had a choice of a earning a primed mod, a good weapon or a syandana that did nothing...what would you choose?

To those saying fashion frame is the real endgame, I love your humour.

To those saying a login counter is petty and rewards shouldn't be behind this type of wall, just answer me this why is the 800 day reward the most useless out of all the rewards earned? 

For the people who would rather resources as rewards....well...if you've hit day 800 and still need resources....you're doing something very wrong. 

Got the lodestar syandana today and gotta say I'm even more disappointed than I'd thought I'd be. The "compass" on your back doesn't even spin, looks like a cheap piece of kit tbh. Really don't know how DE could save the worst till last, just makes no sense other than....we don't care.

If it was an issue of making a reward seem impossible for newer players to get then just put it behind a platinum purchase wall instead. You guys are all about the profits so it would make sense. 

To the guy that mentioned having a set bonus if all the login reward gear was equipped, brilliant idea!

Edited by (PS4)NastyNath74