Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serration mod

(PSN)eejays_

Question

Hi,

Only discovered this game last week and I'm hooked, really enjoying it. I've watched few beginner tutorials and some mentioned getting Serration mod, but other than damaged version I can't seem to get one? I'm close to master rank 4 and this thing just doesn't drop for me (currently on Mars).

Is there a particular place I could farm for increased drop chance? Or perhaps mission type? Or is it suppose to be super rare for a reason? I got like ~15 Vitality mods in comparison.

Thanks in advance, still learning. :)

8 answers to this question

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Serration

Serration drops from some Infested Crawlers and Grineer Scorpions. It also appears as a mission reward (as you can see on the right side on the wiki). The best way to farm it would be to go to Infested or Grineer areas and run those missions. Excavation is probably best because of how quickly rewards appear.

6 minutes ago, YUNoJump said:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Serration

Serration drops from some Infested Crawlers and Grineer Scorpions. It also appears as a mission reward (as you can see on the right side on the wiki). The best way to farm it would be to go to Infested or Grineer areas and run those missions. Excavation is probably best because of how quickly rewards appear.

Thank you for the link, good info!

4 minutes ago, (PS4)CannaWhoopazz13 said:

Send me a friend request in-game next time you're online.  Hit options, go down to Communication, then Friends, and you can type in my name.  Then, if you see me online you can send me a message and I'll give you one!

Thank you, will do if the damn thing won't drop! :)