Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.0

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, 6avr4n_ said:

This is probably not a place for this,but il write it anyway,i was playing axi survival when update was announced,opened like 4 relics,got Valkyr Prime Chasis(which i needed to finish set) and Akstiletto Prime receiver,and some other stuff i honestly don't care about,like Paris Prime Blueprint,i was pretty happy tbh,was thinking to myself what a lucky night you know,well when we were exiting game was frozen on the reward screen for about 1-2 min,and it crashed for me,i loged in after the update,and you can guess what happen,i got the message for recovered items,opened it just to find it's the Paris Prime BP,Thanks de Indeed the Quality of life Update as you said it,not gonna complain or wrote to support,because how can i prove it?

Dude... You got the update warning... You know what that means. Stay in mission or risk losing everything. Your fault tbh.

Thanks for the fixes, nice list and all however Kuva siphon braids do not visually break away when the siphon is distrupted now- siphon still is destroyed after 4 disruptions though as normal, so just the visual.

Also, the Panthera augment that disarms enemies -STILL- affects secondary weapons with alt fires like the Pandero and Euphona prime, been like a year and it causes them to be able to disarm things, mentioned it a few times...would be nice to see it in the patches later(now) since sooner was since the ambulace update. (also, throw in a few meters of actual punch through on the main fire of the Panthera when it actually has shred equipped, cause all it does with punch through is bounce off enemies but go through objects.)  ((forgot to mention actually, when testing to see if the disarming secondary weapons bug was still in the game I used the simulacrum and disabled enemy AI, the second it disarmed them their AI kicked back on, something else to note.))

Gunsen fanning animation needs to be made cancellable please. We are being being shot at while we stand there locked in place doing nothing useful combat wise. that said, I love the fanning animation and want it to play after every attack we do, as long as its immediately cancellable.

can quartakk please get a shoulder stock? i mean, as a 4 barrelled rifle, I think a shoulder stock just makes sense on a "high caliber" gun with 4 simultaneously firing barrels.

corinth reload animation has new shells pop into existence in the shell holder. can we please get void energy effects for it? a simple fade in would be cool, making it more obvious its teleporting in with some void magic. its just looks dodgy right now.

Somachord UI needs some changes. the horizontal list is very space inefficient and forces a lot of scrolling. can we change it to a vertical list? Also some options like 
auto play when we load into ship,and repeat songs would be cool
also can we please play Tennotunes with the somachord? i would happily pay for those songs!

Trins EV is still bugged on vomvalysts. Marking them with EV and then destroying their physical shell simply cancels EV without giving the rest of the energy in a final pulse.

It might be nice to give Titania some QOL in the form of a much larger innate Vacuum when she is in Razor wing. Especially when you just added an augment that encourages the player to burn through their power reserves that much faster. 

Because you pretty much have to hug the energy orbs to get them to register and a good bit of the time that causes you to get close enough to the ground that you "snap" to it. At which point you lose a significant amount of your momentum and then you have to fight to break free of the ground. 

Edit: Also the ability to open lockers and interact with things in Razorwing would be extremely appreciated. Especially when people are running Titania with things like Energy Conversion and Growing power. Which means you are forced to either pass up on lockers or lose the buff you've ramped up. 

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.0

• You can now see how many of a given Mod you own if you click it through Chat Linking!
  • Added a Kuva count label under the ‘confirm’ button when attempting to reroll a Riven to inform you of how much Kuva you currently have. 

Vay Hek Changes:

• You can now damage Vay Hek up to 25% of his total Health (was 10% previously) while his Propaganda Drone is active before it shuts off. This will result in less waiting around, and will make Vay Hek in Terra Frame easier to deal with.
  • Reduced base Armor of Vay Hek in his Terra Frame from 225 to 200.

Awesome things:

Seeing number of mod owned when chat linking?  Huge plus to traders so we don't accidentally forget we sold our penultimate copy of a mod and only have one left for ourselves giving it that "Owned" marker.  Many thanks to avoid embarrassed traders and frustrated buyers who find out their prospective seller didn't have what they thought.

Kuva?  Heard that suggestion before and glad to see it implemented.  Will be very handy.

Weird things:

Vay Hek... I don't quite understand.  All these changes are exclusively to his Terra Frame?  You mean the thing I destroy within seconds of spawning by firing half a clip from my Rubico?  As opposed to his obnoxious normal form which requires an infinitude of patience to get through because he has such a tiny hitbox and everything else is invulnerable.  That just seems... extremely odd.  I'm not sure why you would think the Terra Frame needed to be easier to kill when it usually makes up <1% of the fight duration (if that).  It's only going to become even more trivial and anticlimactic.  I'd rather see the Terra Frame buffed from its current version and his ordinary floaty-self to be nerfed so we don't spend the majority of the fight trying to snipe a miniscule hitbox or spraying entire warehouses of ammo clips at him (as most noobs end up doing in frustration, understandably).

Random extra note:

Also, I didn't post in about it on the relevant patch, but I know you have people checking over these comments and since I'm posting some feedback now, I want to say thanks!  I think I was the only person asking for the Ghoul Alphas to have reduced codex scans, but you followed my suggestions for that to the letter and I really appreciate the quality of life change there.  Ghoul events are still in a terrible spot (the RNG lore is an absolute interest-killer and the bounty rewards are beyond abysmal compared to ordinary bounties) but it feels good to be able to have the Alpha scans feeling doable now, especially since these enemies are only available to scan during limited times.

Well done, let's try out how new spectre works.
BTW , when could someone fix Elytron's Warhead? no body notices it's cost 4 times energy than bloomer but with same range and much slower flight speed and can't detonate?not to mention only boost 75% dmg...

uh..

20180126093025_1.jpg

Radian sentrium AND heart nyth for extra 800rep for quills??? seriously???
they are WAY too much rare to use for this kind of puny rep..
I'd rather carry those peoply who are stuck with mote amp so they can grab some actual weapon, thanks.

Okay So I'm playing in the Selkie Survival fissure using mesa with the new skin, The sarpa, the akmagnus with the skin, and the argonak. The sarpa just does not work. Can't quick attack, can't charge attack, can't do anything with it. I died and respawned, not revived, and the bug fixed itself. Something to look into when you guys get the chance. It's the sarpa, so no big rush.

Aiming sensitivity (with a mouse) was altered in some way... I always have it set to the lowest possible on the in-game option scale. I did not change it. Neither did anything change with the mouse itself yet, aiming sensitivity got increased to a point where it is very difficult to aim precisely. Much like the bug that affect Grineer player mountable turrets which are totally useless for me... Well, not that I would use them anyway but...

Anyone noticed that?

Huge list, but something feels a bit off in the jump. Pre-patch you crouch and jump up and you would spring really high.. now 1/2 the time you sorta hop.  The crouch and jump forward has become unreliable too.  If your sliding, or can get the slide animation to start, your all good, but it requires some pretty precise timing to pull it off.  Used to be you could just crouch and go from a standstill.  

Is this a bug, or was this an intentional change or "fix" that I just didnt see in the notes?

Archived