Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.0

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, Sylonus said:

Ever since the latest update a few minutes ago, I keep freezing up randomly in game and losing connection with squad/reinstancing, and losing connection after each game.

Same as well. Made changes to ping settings, also graphic settings as well. Installed new Nvidea drivers, completely shut down my PC and still having this issue.

Thanks for an impressive list of fixes and QoL improvements.

A few more:
* No extraction marker displayed on minimap or overlay map:
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/908633-no-extraction-marker-on-minimap-or-overlay-map

* Unbounded overlay map is very intrusive and needs a review (or a 3rd option) 
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/768434-overlay-map-is-unbounded-which-makes-aiming-difficult-sometimes

* Kuva placement and visibility problems on infested tiles
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/826536-kuva-siphon-placement-and-kuva-visibility-problems/

* Ability use should not be blocked while fishing spear is equipped
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/883074-fishing-spear-should-not-block-ability-use/

* Abilities should be able to target Firbolgs and Bolkors
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/886896-warframe-abilities-should-work-on-firbolgs-and-bolkors

Other issues:
* Gara's Splinter Storm should not break corpus windows when you run past
* JV docking errors still occur
* Switching to/from operator with a high ping takes several seconds, e.g. 500ms ping takes 5s to switch to switch sometimes
* Leaving group at extraction in PoE does not trigger extract - you need to leave the extraction area and come back through the door

QoL improvements:
* Range for melee weapons should be listed in game and on wikia.
* Ambient ship + dojo sounds need a separate volume setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Message beep volume should have a separate setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Trade interface needs multi-select, similar to selling for ducats or credits. Current interface is awkward
* Relic enrichment interface is awkward when enriching 10+ - click relic, click radiant, click ok, refresh screen, repeat. This should allow multiple, or at least not reset selection
* Please add a Hide Mastered filter in Market and Dojo 

Nice nice, especially that bit about the vomvalyst 100% core drop chance and the lures no longer getting stuck when we get too far away from them. But can you PLEASE address the issue with charge attacks on melee weapons freezing you in place? And also during fishing, the bait or dye falls through the floor ,along with the spear taking forever to return to your hand most times after you throw it, also JV is still buggy.thank you

So, every bounty I try to do now is constantly insta-fail. Can't even do any of the random ones as they insta-fail as well. Maybe when I get home from work things will be better? But in all honesty, keep up the good work guys, with the drop of PoE and all the QoL changes Warframe is back to my most played game :D

12 minutes ago, Tokiiii said:

After update, Vacuum(sentinel MOD) doesn't work.

And when I use Vortex(Vauban skill), enemy become invincible.

Its bug?

Adding to this, can't access the focus conversion screen in a focus school. The UI breaks completely and have to alt f4. In other words, can't redeem brilliant shards. And yes, game has been optimized and verified.

17 minutes ago, Dezsos said:

Same as well. Made changes to ping settings, also graphic settings as well. Installed new Nvidea drivers, completely shut down my PC and still having this issue.

As an update, I've ran some solo missions with no issues, but when someone joins a game I'm in, or ending a game, warframe completely freezes up for 5-7 seconds, and I lose connection to my group.

Edit: Correction, same 5-7 second freeze when one of those pop up events where an enemy hunts you even in a solo mission.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

NIDUS: LARVA BURST!
At Max rank, reactivate Larva to detonate and deal 300 Toxin damage in 5 meter range.

Not Viral?

Equinox on hold! We're actually going back to the drawing board on the Equinox Mend / Maim Augment. After more testing, we simply didn't like how it was working and we're trying out an entirely new design.

Not displeased to hear this. Looking forward to the next take.

Added a reusable Blueprint for converting Intact Sentient Cores to Exceptional Sentient Cores. This Blueprint is available from Onkko in Cetus. This is an addition to help provide an alternative, but still invested, way for players to progress in the Quills. 

Increased the drop chance of Intact Sentient Cores from Vomvalysts to 100%.

Alright, could someone explain the logic here to me?

You need cores to get Quills rep.
The primary reason you need Quills rep to get Operator Arcanes. (The outfit crafting costs are... um... high... for someone who doesn't do dozens of hours of Bounty 5s a week.)
Operator Arcanes need E.Gems. (and 30 a pop, which is a damn hefty requirement at that.)
... Why exactly do I want to sell my future in order to get to it faster?
And that's before considering that per-time you'd've been better off farming Vomvalysts for rep before their droprate got buffed.

Warframe Specters are now much smarter!

Woot woot!

Increased duration of Duality Augment to be 10 seconds at Max Rank (affected by Duration Mods).

Finally I won't need to neuter my range quite so badly for Duality not to expire before the spawn-in animation ends. \o/
and an improvement to Mend? Looks like 2018's off to a good start.

Need to go over all the fixes, but I love the Eidolon hunt-related changes.

Archived