Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.0

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a reusable Blueprint for converting Intact Sentient Cores to Exceptional Sentient Cores. This Blueprint is available from Onkko in Cetus. This is an addition to help provide an alternative, but still invested, way for players to progress in the Quills. 

Will hold full judgement on this until I know the costs versus standing but the idea is good, shame it's actually going to take standing to get it in the first place though....

• Added a small delay when transitioning to jog from run after firing a weapon so you have time to play your fire animation. Before depending on the weapons refire wait time, you wouldn't have enough time to raise your arms so bullets sort of just shot out of your body.

Can you maybe look into making warframes restart running if you're using sprint toggle, it gets pretty tiresome having to press shift, even though it had been set to sprint, after every action with a weapon etc. 

Ghoul Bounty Changes:
Ghoul Lore Fragments are simply way more likely to drop within Bounties now.

• Ghoul enemies themselves can now also drop the Lore Fragments (and Ghouls always have a chance to appear outside of Ghoul Bounties!).  
  • Ghoul Bounty tables have received new items including Nitain, Cetus Wisps, and Breath of the Eidolon! 

Well it's an improvement but the fact that lore fragments are even in the drop table is the issue for many players...

Nice for an alternative location for nitain for those that need it but it's only useful when the bounty is here, maybe looking at how nitain drops in general would be a better idea.

Holy! They made the Equinox augment an actual feature, as many thought it should be. WOW. Bravo, DE!

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.0

• Equinox's Night-Form 'Mend' now regenerates Shields of Allies as enemies are killed within range.

saw the "bounties are mastery locked" change and i was concerned, I was worried the high level bounties would have high mr locks. I'm mr 19 so i expect to be able to do any content uninhibited by any locks, but I was worried for people who were low MR but geared well enough to do the content, as I have been in the past, and as i know some people can be.

Saw the screenshot, look good, low locks just to get new players to feel the progression system and keep them from getting into something that would overwhelm them, without actually locking them out of the stuff if they were reasonably prepared for it.

Just now, [DE]Megan said:
  • Eidolon Lures now follow both Warframe or Operator rather than just the Warframe. The Lure will also now teleport to the player it’s following if/when it gets too far away/stuck. 

This is a very bad change. For solo players this means that a healing frame has become absolutely necessary.
It removes the ability for us to micromanage the eidolon lures with the warframe and keep them out of battle whilst taking down the teralysts shields as the operator.

1 minute ago, RottedApples said:

saw the "bounties are mastery locked" change and i was concerned, I was worried the high level bounties would have high mr locks. I'm mr 19 so i expect to be able to do any content uninhibited by any locks, but I was worried for people who were low MR but geared well enough to do the content, as I have been in the past, and as i know some people can be.

Saw the screenshot, look good, low locks just to get new players to feel the progression system and keep them from getting into something that would overwhelm them, without actually locking them out of the stuff if they were reasonably prepared for it.

Mind postin the MR locks for those of use who can't get in game?

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Eidolon Lures now follow both Warframe or Operator rather than just the Warframe. The Lure will also now teleport to the player it’s following if/when it gets too far away/stuck. 

please reverse this ASAP......the fact lures didnt follow operator was what is needed to keep them alive, not in all instances of course, you keep frame far enough away they dont get damaged but still attach to eidolon...now they will follow operator and just get killed going close to eidolon :(

• Eidolon Lures now follow both Warframe or Operator rather than just the Warframe. 

Why ? Can i have a reason why would you did this?  The lures already followed your operator if you hacked them in operator form, if anyone wanted the lures following them in operator form they would do this.  you're basically removing an option we solo players had and used to keep the lures alive by micromanaging their position according to the Eidolon's position. So may i know the exact reason you remove QoL features like these, other than not taking the time to see how players approach your own game?. 

Now those of us who like to solo eidolons or are incapable of forming squads due to internet or any other reason are glued to babysitting the lures by using a healing frame like trinity, effectively reducing our damage output on the eidolons limbs, making the fight last longer, making us in return have less results for MORE frustration and WORK, you're effectively cutting our options on how to play the game. Sure you can press X to stop the lures at one site, but then you gotta go back and and make them follow again when time, and timing is essential to do as many eidolons as you can in one night.

I just don't understand, please explain your reasoning behind this change.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

PERLA PISTOL SKIN
Transform any pistol, with this baroque revolver skin.
*This skin can be equipped on any dual or single pistol Secondary! 

Could we please please please have this also applied to Ember Deluxe's Nusku Pistol skin, and also maybe extend them to a few other pistol skins?

Archived