Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.0

[DE]Megan

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ghoul Bounty Changes:
A couple of weeks after the Ghoul Bounties Debuted, we saw the system begin its life as a recurring set of dynamic Bounties. Their second appearance just wrapped up, and unfortunately we were unable to address the issues the community had with their Rewards (namely sparse RNG Lore).
This Update brings changes that will be visible the next time the Ghouls Appear!

• Ghoul Lore Fragments are simply way more likely to drop within Bounties now.
  • Ghoul enemies themselves can now also drop the Lore Fragments (and Ghouls always have a chance to appear outside of Ghoul Bounties!).  
  • Ghoul Bounty tables have received new items including Nitain, Cetus Wisps, and Breath of the Eidolon! 

thanks but ghouls are just gone..

profanity fix when? i still can't name zaw balla

5 minutes ago, Ely.I said:
  • Eidolon Lures now follow both Warframe or Operator rather than just the Warframe. 

Why ? Can i have a reason why would you did this?  The lures already followed your operator if you hacked them in operator form, if anyone wanted the lures following them in operator form they would do this.  you're basically removing an option we solo players had and used to keep the lures alive by micromanaging their position according to the Eidolon's position. So may i know the exact reason you remove QoL features like these, other than not taking the time to see how players approach your own game?. 

Now those of us who like to solo eidolons or are incapable of forming squads due to internet or any other reason are glued to babysitting the lures by using a healing frame like trinity, effectively reducing our damage output on the eidolons limbs, making the fight last longer, making us in return have less results for MORE frustration and WORK, you're effectively cutting our options on how to play the game. Sure you can press X to stop the lures at one site, but then you gotta go back and and make them follow again when time, and timing is essential to do as many eidolons as you can in one night.

I just don't understand, please explain your reasoning behind this change.

Can't you just tell the Lure to hold position?

Still waiting to see:

• Fixed most of Nekros' Shadows not teleporting to the player on recast after traveling 100m+.
  • Fixed melee elemental FX showing on select weapons (Nikanas, Sigma & Octantis, etc.) even when toggled off.
  • Fixed Oberon's Renewal counting Nekros' Shadows in its energy drain calculation.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Eidolon Lures now follow both Warframe or Operator rather than just the Warframe.

Please revert this change. The lures are a huge pain to deal with in the first place while killing them solo. This change just makes it so you can't leave the lures to a safe place while destroying the shields.

Just now, Cryptix123 said:

Can't you just tell the Lure to hold position?

no to be rude but you should read my whole thing if you're going to reply asking me something i really don't like posting on this forum. I addressed that as well, re-read

Can't do acolytes unless we've done Vor's prize? Well, I'm MR 24 and I don't have Vor's prize completed in my codex and I can't initiate the quest to 'complete' the quest >.<

Any chance you could give me the option to do the quest and complete my codex? If not for acolytes just let me do it for completionists sake! MY OCD NEEDS IT!

Also this update looks amazing! Thanks a lot team! I appreciate sooo much of this :D

This is probably not a place for this,but il write it anyway,i was playing axi survival when update was announced,opened like 4 relics,got Valkyr Prime Chasis(which i needed to finish set) and Akstiletto Prime receiver,and some other stuff i honestly don't care about,like Paris Prime Blueprint,i was pretty happy tbh,was thinking to myself what a lucky night you know,well when we were exiting game was frozen on the reward screen for about 1-2 min,and it crashed for me,i loged in after the update,and you can guess what happen,i got the message for recovered items,opened it just to find it's the Paris Prime BP,Thanks de Indeed the Quality of life Update as you said it,not gonna complain or wrote to support,because how can i prove it?

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Viral Status Effects expiring on enemies which could result in a downed Capture Target to stand back up and continue running for dear life.

With how Viral works supposedly fixed now, can we get Viral procs back on Ambulas?  Or has this already been changed?  It's a small thing, but important to have more consistency in things being proccable.

Archived