Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.0

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, WillOfIron said:

Nidus augment is bugged, when you press Larva a second time to release enemies they never stand back up again. 

6 minutes ago, Pharmakokinetic said:

Nidus in GENERAL is bugged. Can't do any damage to enemies in the Larva unless it's with Virulence whatsoever.

I just tried the new augment and was like... the damage is pretty useless, it's quicker to just melee/shoot the enemy, and speeding up a recast isn't worth a mod slot.   Hopefully there are bug(s) with nidus and/or the augment and it's actually better than first impressions.

• Fixed not being able to scale the Chat window in 4k for Big Picture Mode.

It's great to see work being done on 4k, but problems still persist. First, the chat scaling does not persist between game sessions. Each time I start the game, chat is back to minimum scale and I have to go into Options -> Chat, scroll down onto the "Chat Scale" line, then choose confirm, without actually making any changes. It will then resize chat to my current scale. I'm currently running in Big Picture Mode and using a Steam Controller.

There's also an issue where the popup information when I hover over a node in navigation close to the bottom of the map floats below the edge of the screen. For example, Hellas/Mars, I hover over that while in 4k and only see the top half of the popup.

The new eidolon kill/capture stat isn't fully retroactive since only the kills before this update got counted and not the captures (for example it says I have 600+ eidolon kills and 0 captures) when in reality the two numbers for me should be almost identical (I've only killed like 4-5 teralysts without lures just for fun). A quick script can probably fix that

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca

Can we get a repeat one option for somaccord  tone.

Now that I can invite players to my ship and show them my kubrow abomination that has kavat ears And tail can you fix them so they don't lose the extra bits when I equip them. 

Players can handle not being able to own one. I would love to be able to use them In missions as they appear to on my ship when not equipped. Thanks. 

I just tried to convert some radiant eidolon shards into focus but after pressing the button "Focus Conversion" every single icon and other option becomes frozen, i had to alt-f4 out of it.

I tried multiple time and this error still persists.

42 minutes ago, Ake-%$# said:

Radian sentrium AND heart nyth for extra 800rep for quills??? seriously???

they are WAY too much rare to use for this kind of puny rep..
I'd rather carry those peoply who are stuck with mote amp so they can grab some actual weapon, thanks.

Yeah considering how painful it is to get those rare gems and how many gems are needed when doing arcanes I'm not sure that's actually a good deal considering the average return on the plains is 1/2 of the unrefined rare gems per run.

I wouldn't even consider doing it at those prices and I have quite a good stockpile of the rare gems from Plague star event.  If the number of exceptional cores you could get converted was say 10 exceptional for 20 intact and 1 of each rare gem then I might be more inclined to do it but not at those prices. 

29 minutes ago, DaGhostDS said:

Focus Conversion is currently soft locking the UI, needing an alt-f4 to quit and restart the game to continue.
@[DE]Megan

Can confirm this. Really annoyong that it is currently not possible to convert the Brilliant Eidolon shards for Focus.

51 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a small delay when transitioning to jog from run after firing a weapon so you have time to play your fire animation. Before depending on the weapons refire wait time, you wouldn't have enough time to raise your arms so bullets sort of just shot out of your body.

There is a bunch of actions that interrupt shooting animation and make it look like bullets shoot out of your body, it never rly bothered me. The delay may not be very noticable but I think one of the things that make the game special is how responsive controls are and not really the animation transitions.

• Standing in place with sprint key down no longer causes the sprint posture (for the purposes of Prowl and such).

As a nova player, this makes me very sad, my absolute favourite part about my nova is holding shift, when not moving, put her in sprint, and allowed her to have a bow on the prime helmet. The jetpack is also adorable, but this is really disheartening. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an issue with login-reward boosters showing the wrong duration. 

Got a booster, but still shows 5h instead of 3h initially.

Additionally, Nidus Larva Burst augment is not in the codex, and can't find the fish from anywhere in the codex either.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

a massive Code audit that touched almost 3000 different core engine files to better optimize Warframe.

Considering the last update made NVidia cards chug like frat bros at a kegger, this latest patch has made the problems even worse.  I went from averaging 55 fps 2 weeks ago to a wonderfully vomit-inducing chug rate of 20fps tonight.

Bounties are now Mastery Rank tiered! In the current system, a player of any Mastery Rank could queue up and join any Bounty, even the highest level ones! In order to avoid a mismatch in experience, we've simply set each Bounty to have a default Mastery Rank. It looks a little something like this: prototype_sabotage.png

So..MR matter huh?

Archived