Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.0

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Added each type of fish from the Plains in the Codex.
  • Added ‘Defend’ icons to Eidolon Lures in the Plains. This icon will change to blue (0, 219, 255 to be exact) when the Lure is fully charged.

Much appreciated.

The Teralyst has a new purple shield bar that will appear overtop its health bar until depleted. This is to give players a better indication of how much shields it has left. 

Certainly helpful.

Added Time of Day text to the Free Roam node for the Plains of Eidolon!

THANK YOU! However, the problem with simply saying "DAY" or "NIGHT" is that it isn't terribly useful - namely it doesn't let us know how much night time is left to hunt Teralysts. Just an FYI.

Also...How about linking day and night cycles to the rest of Earth?

Eidolon Lures now follow both Warframe or Operator rather than just the Warframe. The Lure will also now teleport to the player it’s following if/when it gets too far away/stuck. 

Thank. Friggin'. God. Lures could be so infuriatingly stupid at times.

Also, thanks for all the QoL fixes as usual....but still no fix for:

• Nekros Shadows being affected by Oberon's Renewal / Iron Renewal
  • Elemental FX showing on some weapons even when Weapon Elemental FX is turned off

...and a bunch of other issues that have been neglected for months at least.

As some people have said before Nidus Augment is bugged, if you cast your 2 while it's active any enemy caught in the blast will lose their ai and not get up but they are still vulnerable to things, ie. ground finishers, the only thing I've seen so far to fix this was to recast your 2 and let the timer run out, and here's a short video that shows it, but doesn't show too much sorry 

finally a massive bug pass. i loved reading all that. hopefully more replay quest come along too, and more massive bug pass's. at this point fixing some of the broken content and making the quest replayable is better than releasing new content. 

R.I.P. Ash and Saryn speedkill glitches.

Glad to see that Sprint is still being looked at though, as well as some Titania love; would have liked some more survivability for her though, such as a way to regain her drones without recasting her 4.

Also, like others have mentioned in the thread, objective waypoints have been feeling less responsive for a few updates and often seem to lag behind you, this is a bit of a problem for me since I get lost easily.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

increased the speed of some Elevators. 
You can now see how many of a given Mod you own if you click it through Chat Linking!
Added Time of Day text to the Free Roam node for the Plains of Eidolon!
Added Replay Quest option for A Man of Few Words. 
Added Replay Quest option for Stolen Dreams. 
Added a Kuva count label under the ‘confirm’ button when attempting to reroll a Riven to inform you of how much Kuva you currently have.

Ghoul Lore Fragments are simply way more likely to drop within Bounties now.
Ghoul enemies themselves can now also drop the Lore Fragments (and Ghouls always have a chance to appear outside of Ghoul Bounties!)

Also, these are gorgeous.

Woops. Meant to edit the previous post...

The Nidus augment seems..a bit pointless? I mean, it is great he FINALLY gets one, but did Larva really need extra damage? Almost 99% of the time, you do 2 tehn 1 to explode baddies anyway, and after a few stacks are built up, a bit more damage on top, is going to be wasted.

2 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

With the QoL changes mentioned on Reddit from Pablo, when can we see a "favorite" feature in the foundry I would like to segregate certain items I craft often from the cluttered list that changes duing updates like Plains of Eidolon. It would also be nice to produce a new tab for all of the Ostron resources + Zaws instead of putting them under "Miscellaneous". I feel the Foundry and Inventory could use more QoL additions and a more streamlined UI.

"favorite" (most used ) mods in warfram mod section instead of searching for each mod every time .

Minor update on nidus/Larva and not being able to damage enemies while they're trapped bug: every now and then I go into a mission where I CAN still do damage to enemies when they're gathered. This has so far only been on Jupiter Corpus missions: although I've done other missions with Corpus that the bug occurs still.And as before, it worked just fine in the SImulacrum once too.

Wonder if it's weirdly related to the type of ground/tileset in conjunction with the new Nidus additions/bugfixes causing this. It's hit or miss as to whether or not it happens. This is pretty debilitating for Nidus

Das a lot of stuff, lol! Anyway, I hope it all pans out properly in the long run. I would suggest a few other considerations which may improve gameplay a little for everyone involved. One thing I've talked about with several people is pertaining to the Cetus vs Plains aspect. I believe it would be productively auspicious overall to include the ability to hack Grineer consoles on the Plains...perhaps select ones for the need to reach certain places aspect, but none the less, it would be helpful to have the ability to do that in order to contact Koonzu after completing a bounty in order to pick up new bounties without having to run back, and forth between Cetus, and the Plains every time you complete said bounties. In essence you could still accumulate standing, and have more consistent activity on the Plains themselves while still keeping the acquisition of various items for standing points, and standing rank up to the visitation of Cetus requirement, but it would prove more optimal to have the opportunity to grind through several bounties before having to go back to Cetus to rank up your standing position, or get various items purchased with standing points. Another thing which comes to mind, currently, revolves around Eidolon Shards. You can convert Exceptional, and Flawless for focus points, but what are you supposed to do with just an average Eidolon Shard as it can't be converted for said focus points? On the Somachord mechanics it would be a nice addition to consider a repeat button for being able to replay a single song, and the entire list of song options or a 3rd option for off so it only plays through a single time unless otherwise desired. In addition it may prove beneficial on some levels too consider adding more wildlife to the PoE construct, as it is on Earth, perhaps, feral of course, and since Kubrowcan be found on the other tileset nodes that would be a good place to start I imagine. There are many possible things in the wildlife category to choose from and determine to add or not to add, aesthetically modified to fit the timeframe, and the conditions of the theme, the lore, and other aspects all kind of blended together...some kinds of lions, tigers, and bears OH MY, maybe little tree dwelling critters some carnivores, omnivores, herbivores, etc., etc., unless, somehow the people of Cetus, and the Grineer ate them all....I know there are many other things I could throw out there, but this is a start...when the other things fully reform in My mind, I'll try to impart those things to the crew thorugh you or 'Becca I suppose. Thanks, and I'll see ya on stream, or in game at some point, enjoy.

• Improved Sprint/Toggle Sprint so that sprinting stops less often. 

Can we get some clarity as to what still cancels sprint. As a controller player this is a button i have to press an awful lot for a toggle and if i can now bind something else I want to know.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Added a Kuva count label under the ‘confirm’ button when attempting to reroll a Riven to inform you of how much Kuva you currently have. 

That's cool and all, But when are we gonna get Kuva on the Kuva Fortress tile set?
P.S. Love the new Titania and Harrow Augs.

2 hours ago, RawGritz said:

Holy! They made the Equinox augment an actual feature, as many thought it should be. WOW. Bravo, DE!

that wasn't the augment. The augment was that the energy pooled up had like a 200% or 400% bonus, but it would decay after some time to make it more of a burst aoe/heal, rather than just holding on to the energy forever

Archived